Tears Gator Tears

Consensus:

Angry Paul Rudd GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I liked college football more when you could lie to a player to get him to sign a contract to work for you for free and he could not break that contract without losing eligibility” Sure was easier to keep the slaves on the plantation back in the day.

“I like college football more when we were one of the schools that could get away with paying players illegally so it created a competitive advantage for us and our conference. Now, non SEC schools can pay kids and it’s totally unfair to us”.

Took a look at the records since 1990 cause I am bored.

Texas: 275-130 (0.679)
Florida: 285-109 (0.72)

The gap is smaller than we think lol

What hurts Texas is the recent poor stretch of seasons.
They were also pretty crappy in the 90’s (74-44) especially 91-97 (46-34). That Cotton Bowl game crushed their program until the Ricky Williams years in the late 90’s.

Advertisement
It seems to me that the gator was comfortable breaking the rules to have some level of success. Then NIL comes along and Miami has a renewed commitment to success along with a wealthy benefactor. Now the system is rigged, the gator collective is flush with cash (more than Ruiz) and isn't spending because?

The next few years are going to give me a schadenfreude overdose.

It seems to me that the gator was comfortable breaking the rules to have some level of success. Then NIL comes along and Miami has a renewed commitment to success along with a wealthy benefactor. Now the system is rigged, the gator collective is flush with cash (more than Ruiz) and isn't spending because?

The next few years are going to give me a schadenfreude overdose.

I just don’t get the complaint from the reptiles. On the one hand they say their collective, or whatever the **** they call it, has plenty of money to run a successful NIL program, and then in the same breath cursing Cruz/Miami Miami as doing something wrong/illegal/unsustainable. Just a massive disconnect.

What is their specific argument?

Advertisement
I just don’t get the complaint from the reptiles. On the one hand they say their collective, or whatever the **** they call it, has plenty of money to run a successful NIL program, and then in the same breath cursing Cruz/Miami Miami as doing something wrong/illegal/unsustainable. Just a massive disconnect.

I'd ask them if they like Amber Heard, then we know whats up

Advertisement

One billionaire alum spending money is bad.

Lots of billionaire alums spending money is good.

I got nothing else here. Gaytors are just as insane as we always suspected.

Advertisement
Back