Tears Gator Tears

If you look at the entire history of college football, where UFailure is located talent wise, their access to that talent, their alumni base, their political control, and the amount of money they’ve had to play with over the decades, and being the “flagship“ public education university in the third largest state in the union, and the one with the most talent, they are, without a doubt, the MOST UNDERACHIEVING COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF ALL TIME.

Prove me wrong.
Texas has them beat by a long shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re so stupid I can’t read it anymore.

Like I’m worried that from reading so much of their board lately that I will actually be affected with side effects of stupidity and illogical reasoning which will negatively affect my personal and professional life.
But their the bright and intelligent ones don’t you remember @RVACane ? I mean they put Mensa to shame…

Ya Im capping having an adult conversation.

Yawn

Texas won what when? Leather helmets? Whose their competition in that state all time? Oklahoma and?

Stop it

Lol capping Jesus Christ

Keep caping for the turds. I’m sure you know how to use Google. Don’t believe me, look it up yourself.

This is so ignorant it’s not even a conversation worth having. Suffice it to say that the Longhorns were considered a successful team, and won many conference championships, and mythical national championships, way before the turds even won their first SEC championship in the fūcking 90s.

This may be a tears thread, but you’re also wrong on the facts.

Unbelievable.

Keep caping for the turds. I’m sure you know how to use Google. Don’t believe me, look it up yourself.

This is so ignorant it’s not even a conversation worth having. Suffice it to say that the Longhorns were considered a successful team, and won many conference championships, and mythical national championships, way before the turds even won their first SEC championship in the fūcking 90s.

This may be a tears thread, but you’re also wrong on the facts.

Unbelievable.
Did you go to Texas? You're pretty emotional about team whose last title before 2005 was 1970.

I promise it will be ok.

"Ignorant" indeed.

Advertisement
Most underachieving program in history is an interesting question.

I'm going with Georgia.

Recency bias with last year's title has made people forget.

A&M would be a skrong candidate.

Did you go to Texas? You're pretty emotional about team whose last title before 2005 was 1970.

I promise it will be ok.

"Ignorant" indeed.

You haven’t quoted a single fact that backs up your argument.

Now you’re using artificial time frames to bracket your argument. Part of the point was that it was 100 years before the turds even won their first conference championship.

I have zero connections to Texas or Austin, other than Austin is a pretty nice place to get barbecue. But it sounds like you’re taking up the cause for the dirty crackers up north. By the way you’re the one that brought up Texas in your silly counter argument.

Historically Florida is a worse team than Texas.

Just do a little research before you pop off the next time.

I'm going with Georgia.

Remember where Florida is and the athletes it’s always had access to.

Texas A&M was never serious contender for this consideration prior to maybe the last 10 or 15 years. Nobody ever took them seriously before that as a football school.

Georgia has underachieved, they’re a good argument, but also look at the historical records compared to Florida prior to Spurrier. It literally took Florida 100 years to win the conference.

Advertisement
You haven’t quoted a single fact that backs up your argument.

Now you’re using artificial time frames to bracket your argument. Part of the point was that it was 100 years before the turds even won their first conference championship.

I have zero connections to Texas or Austin, other than Austin is a pretty nice place to get barbecue. But it sounds like you’re taking up the cause for the dirty crackers up north. By the way you’re the one that brought up Texas in your silly counter argument.

Historically Florida is a worse team than Texas.

Just do a little research before you pop off the next time.
Texas had **** near double the population of Florida in 1970.

Care to take a wager it was higher going back to the Dust Bowl?

Look if that is popping off to you what more is there to say? That is the thinnest skin on CIS. Imagine going back and rereading "Texas has them beat by a longshot" and seeing how emotional you are. I didn't punt your dog.

I'm done here.

"Capping for UF"

Sigh

Last edited:

I'm going with Georgia.

A&M has been irrelevant since WWII though.

If Jimbo doesn't win here soon....ooof

Advertisement
If that is popping off to you grow some thicker skin. You'd swear I punted your dog.

Texas absolutely has squandered their talent for decades but go back to a time before the dust bowl to make your argument.

Lol 19 ******* 70 and I am supporting UF somehow.

Infantile stuff

Texas had **** near double the population of Florida in 1970.

Care to take a wager it was higher going back to the Dust Bowl?

Look if that is popping off to you what more is there to say? That is the thinnest skin on CIS. Imagine going back and rereading "Texas has them beat by a longshot" and seeing how emotional you are. I didn't punt your dog.

I'm done here.

"Capping for UF"

Sigh

And Florida is still worse.

You sure have invested a lot of emotional capital into making sure that they’re not at the top of the underachieving list of shame.

Your skin is a lot thinner about Florida that’s for sure.

km_20211124_720p_1.gif

Advertisement
Back