Tears Gator Tears

I guess I spoke too soon on my last post. Looks like Smurphys emotional arc is trending downwards sooner than I expected.
He’s the guy that was calling Mario an average and mediocre recruiter. The thing now is they have a built in excuse with NIL. Mario is only getting recruits because of Ruiz and Billy’s not pulling in Too 5 classes because of the lack of money.

Broke ACC Miami is taking advantage of the SEC and Flagship U, huh?

Advertisement
Everyone should buy this book before it sells out on Amazon...

1651587833841.png

Advertisement
The lesson here is this, you have fun with crazy, you don’t marry it.

Amber Heard looks like a good time for a few days, but not a long-term thing.
Again, psycho chicks: They have a great *** and dudes keep going back to them despite them having 25 red flags.

The same goes for girls btw, they pick the most toxic dudes to stay with at times.

And people wonder why dating is difficult.

Again, psycho chicks: They have a great *** and dudes keep going back to them despite them having 25 red flags.

The same goes for girls btw, they pick the most toxic dudes to stay with at times.

And people wonder why dating is difficult.
Because we're wired to hold certain characteristics in a higher regard than others. There's plenty of ugly people out there that would make perfect wives/husbands but we're too busy chasing attractive psychopaths. I'm just as guilty as the next person.

Man I’m so tired of people saying NIL is the worst thing to happen to CFB. Yes, NIL is out of control right now. The cause for all this though? It was Emmert’s butt buddies in the SEC blatantly cheating for so many years. Are people really saying Bama, LSU, aTm, UGA, etc. paying 6 figure bags under the table wasn’t what started this. Anyone that cared to look saw the proof, but Emmert didn’t come close to enforcing the rules. These same people only care now because other programs are joining the game and it’s more visible. You don’t like the current CFB landscape? The SEC set us on this course.

Advertisement
If you’re considering college football before 1990, and why wouldn’t you, Texas has had a far superior program to Florida.

Especially in the case of Texas, I like to start counting championships from 1970. That's the year their football team was desegregated. I only even remember this factoid because the 1969 Texas Longhorns have the infamy of being the last all-white college football team to win a NC.

But still, fvck UiF!

Advertisement
Man I’m so tired of people saying NIL is the worst thing to happen to CFB. Yes, NIL is out of control right now. The cause for all this though? It was Emmert’s butt buddies in the SEC blatantly cheating for so many years. Are people really saying Bama, LSU, aTm, UGA, etc. paying 6 figure bags under the table wasn’t what started this. Anyone that cared to look saw the proof, but Emmert didn’t come close to enforcing the rules. These same people only care now because other programs are joining the game and it’s more visible. You don’t like the current CFB landscape? The SEC set us on this course.
💯 the gaytor fans were all about Billy plus the NIL power they thought they were going to unleash on the CFB world until it didn’t materialize the way they envisioned. Now they all hate it. Any doubt that if they had someone doing what Ruiz is doing that they’d be anything but insufferably gloating?

Advertisement
Spend any amount of significant time in close proximity to a person that has Borderline PD or Histrionic PD and get back to us lol. Then think about the fact that she has both while being a relatively famous Hollywood actress. Wouldn't touch that **** with a stick as long as Ruiz's stack of money.
Significant amount of time? I'm not staying for breakfast.

Especially in the case of Texas, I like to start counting championships from 1970. That's the year their football team was desegregated. I only even remember this factoid because the 1969 Texas Longhorns have the infamy of being the last all-white college football team to win a NC.

But still, fvck UiF!
I did not know that actually.

The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

But still, fvck UiF!

Surprising they were even crowned champs being an all white squad.
the 1966 Alabama team was all white, the only team to go undefeated that year and were the defending National Champions but
got snubbed for not being integrated

Advertisement
Back