Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Genetics does not cause a very active guy to weight 400 lbs. If this guy was eating nothing but clean foods there is 0% chance he would be 400lbs. This is not some guy with a thyroid that produces no T4. Even if he did(which he doesn't) he still wouldn't weigh close to 400lbs with a clean diet.
the guy is putting in work trying to get that eater of the week award the turds have...

I forgot to speak on this. See why Watson, he's solid but let's be real, there wasn't a formidable P5 school seriously pushing for him because of his weight but what does lazy recruiting Mullen do? Disregard it due to our horrible recruiting at DT and take a kid who should of been a conditional take if he made a certain weight by X date. I know Ethan White was pushing 400 before he got to UF, but at least he had a back issue as a senior and wasn't able to work out and stuff (this is according to him and his mom).

Unless he does some serious soul searching, he's going to be a one down player and if you get two straight downs out of him, good luck. He's talented but that weight is going to be a life long issue with him cause they say he was losing weight last year but once the season was over (I mean as far as games played because our season was over after UGA whooped us lol), he just regressed back to bad habits. Wishing for the best but not expecting much from him.
if this kid ever plays he will automatically become a 3 down kid cause it will take him 2nd and 3rd down to waddle off the field... :ROFLMAO:

Surprising they were even crowned champs being an all white squad.
the 1966 Alabama team was all white, the only team to go undefeated that year and were the defending National Champions but
got snubbed for not being integrated
Texas played 3 ranked teams 2 8 and 9.

Alabama played 1 ranked team, in their bowl game, and it was 6th. Notre dame also went undefeated that year, and they were the champions.

Oh idk, she might take a **** in your bed, cut your middle finger off with a bottle of vodka and rams a door against your head with full force, but other than that, it seems fine.

I mean, all of these things MIGHT be true...

But on the bed ****, the testimony that we have is from wacky Johnny Depp, who was not even in the same room, he just saw a cell phone photo taken by his assistant. He has no personal knowledge of the size of those grumpies, and we are expected to believe that he is some sort of expert in the identification and typology of *****?

And I have nothing against Johnny Depp, I've granted him full-faith-and-credit in the past because he was well-liked by Hunter S. Thompson (not that he is the best judge of character, but I love that guy). But I saw Johnny Depp's testimony as a bunch of crap (no pun intended) and a very well-mannered acting job.

Advertisement
I mean, all of these things MIGHT be true
The chances of them being true are significantly higher compared to Amber Heards accusations, which havent proven to have any basis yet (which is quite significant). Depp is also extremely well prepared towards the bully tactics of Heards lawyers, one got already fired.

But on the bed ****, the testimony that we have is from wacky Johnny Depp, who was not even in the same room, he just saw a cell phone photo taken by his assistant. He has no personal knowledge of the size of those grumpies, and we are expected to believe that he is some sort of expert in the identification and typology of *****?
It was either her or a two pound dog.

Two pound dogs do not produce that. They actually showed the pics and as a former dog owner myself, theres no way a two pound dog produced that. 😂

But I saw Johnny Depp's testimony as a bunch of crap (no pun intended) and a very well-mannered acting job.
Well, it couldnt have been that bad if it was a tremendous acting job. The matter of the fact is, at this point, its a landslide victory for Depp, not only because Heards lawyers are ill-prepared, but also because Depps story at this point seems to be far more believable. Even if we take away Depps friends, family and the psychologist he hired away, the statements of the LAPD were clear and shes been caught being extremely abusive and a liar.

I am not even picking a side here, I just love watching this case. You rarely get to see such a case, especially with the amount of information being processed and shown.

I even predict Depps acting career to restart, ngl. Heard has been dragged through the mud so far.

edit: whoops, lets not derail it. back to regular gator ****posting.

The chances of them being true are significantly higher compared to Amber Heards accusations, which havent proven to have any basis yet (which is quite significant). Depp is also extremely well prepared towards the bully tactics of Heards lawyers, one got already fired.

It was either her or a two pound dog.

Two pound dogs do not produce that. They actually showed the pics and as a former dog owner myself, theres no way a two pound dog produced that. 😂

Well, it couldnt have been that bad if it was a tremendous acting job. The matter of the fact is, at this point, its a landslide victory for Depp, not only because Heards lawyers are ill-prepared, but also because Depps story at this point seems to be far more believable. Even if we take away Depps friends, family and the psychologist he hired away, the statements of the LAPD were clear and shes been caught being extremely abusive and a liar.

I am not even picking a side here, I just love watching this case. You rarely get to see such a case, especially with the amount of information being processed and shown.

I even predict Depps acting career to restart, ngl. Heard has been dragged through the mud so far.

edit: whoops, lets not derail it. back to regular gator ****posting.

Uhhh...you do realize that only Depp's attorneys have presented their case, right? Heard's presentation begins next week.

And not to be too obvious, but it's not like Depp's assistant took a ***** photo with a ruler next to the grumpy for context and measurement. Anyone can do a super-close-up on a dump pic, doesn't mean that it's actual size.

Don't call the final score of the football game based on the opening drive.

Advertisement
Uhhh...you do realize that only Depp's attorneys have presented their case, right? Heard's presentation begins next week
If it's as meaningful as what the lawyers have presented so far as evidence againat Depp, forget it. This lawyer team has done an awful job, that's where my confidence comes from.

Don't call the final score of the football game based on the opening drive
OBJECTION... UH OBJECTION

If it's as meaningful as what the lawyers have presented so far as evidence againat Depp, forget it. This lawyer team has done an awful job, that's where my confidence comes from.

OBJECTION... UH OBJECTION

I'm just pointing out, Heard's attorneys have not PRESENTED their case yet. They have only cross-examined Depp's presentation.

And a bunch of the stuff you heard has very little relevance on the elements of the defamation case, it's just been an attempt to dirty up Heard.

Good lord, Jennifer Grey is about to publish a book where she says that Johnny Depp had these kinds of anger/jealousy issues decades ago. And maybe Amber Heard has issues too (crazy loves crazy), but she doesn't have a decades-long history of it either.

I'm just pointing out, Heard's attorneys have not PRESENTED their case yet. They have only cross-examined Depp's presentation.

And a bunch of the stuff you heard has very little relevance on the elements of the defamation case, it's just been an attempt to dirty up Heard.

Good lord, Jennifer Grey is about to publish a book where she says that Johnny Depp had these kinds of anger/jealousy issues decades ago. And maybe Amber Heard has issues too (crazy loves crazy), but she doesn't have a decades-long history of it either.
Lets just not derail this any further. I personally cannot wait for the case to continue.

Oh my god, the Gaytors have infiltrated Chick Fil-A!

(talking about 3-star Creed Whittemore):
1651618920935.png

Advertisement

And? If you read the article, even the person who was hit says that the police were wrong. I mean, it's completely unheard of for police to trump up charges, right? Police never make mistakes, right?

---Charges dropped the NEXT DAY, not weeks or months later
---Alleged victim says Heard was wrongfully accused and the incident blown out of proportion
---Alleged victim says cops misinterpreted and over-sensationalized the incident

And there's this:

"I (recall) hints of misogynistic attitudes toward us which later appeared to be homophobic when they found out we were domestic partners and not just 'friends,' " the statement said. "It's disheartening that Amber's integrity and story are being questioned yet again. Amber is a brilliant, honest and beautiful woman and I have the utmost respect for her. We shared 5 wonderful years together and remain close to this day.”

So, yeah, maybe...JUST MAYBE...there are differences. Amber Heard was NOT accused of domestic violence by a domestic partner, she was accused of such (for 24 hours at least) by cops who maybe...JUST MAYBE...were completely wrong.

So again, without derailing Gaytor Tears, can we maybe save this for another time and place? I realize that I responded with a simple post to Bender about letting the other team have the ball for one possession without predicting the final outcome (which is a procedural thing, not a "Johnny vs. Amber" thing). Oh, and I made a couple of **** jokes too. No big deal, let's all move on.

Advertisement
Gaytors Got Heem!

Boy, howdy, the Gaytors just gave a full-ride scholarship (Blake had to clarify that in his article) to some 0-star transfer OT from Hutch Community College by the name of Jordan Herman.

Now, I'll leave it to the board experts to evaluate this video, but I did get a good laugh at the 1:10 mark (the play is a TFL) and the 2:10 mark, where it looks like the defensive player just fell over.

Here we go:

Advertisement
Back