Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@RVACane @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @djnellz @TrumpyCane

Check out this Gator fan TL. He on yall, well Ruiz neck lol

Edit: @RedPill Stepdad already on it a few post prior to mine
Look I know we are close to the scholly limit but if you enter the portal now the UM fan base has more than a few JAGs we’d be willing to push out so you can join us.

Come On In Ryan Phillippe GIF

Dude is a clown. I've seen his posts before.

yea he is a clown. most of Gator Twitter don't rock with him cause, even going off his profile pic, he a **** who SWEARS he knows it all.

Look I know we are close to the scholly limit but if you enter the portal now the UM fan base has more than a few JAGs we’d be willing to push out so you can join us.

Come On In Ryan Phillippe GIF

lol, not a chance man. idk why, but that gif has me giggling

I find it hilarious that a bunch of dudes who likely consider themselves to be staunch capitalists want the government to step in and prevent athletes from getting more money than they think they deserve. In a capitalist market, players are worth exactly what someone is willing to pay them. Don’t hate the player hate the game.

Capitalists tend to favor capital, not labor.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane thinks the Gators need to realize they are not a real serious program in the historical sense. They have had 3 NC in which the teams couldn’t even go undefeated. They were never dominate for more than 2-3 seasons and only have 9 conference championships even though they have part of a conference for 70+ years.

TrumpyCane has no idea how they can look in the mirror and believe they should be winning everything when throughout their history they’ve never been that program like Bama, Miami, USC, Nebraska and even Florida State where there was 5+ years of extended dominance.

UF is literally Auburn of Florida teams. A program that will always be in the shadows of its bigger brothers who occasionally come out with a nice little season which boosts their inflated egos and think they are comparable when in reality in a historical sense they are a blip on the radar

If you look at the entire history of college football, where UFailure is located talent wise, their access to that talent, their alumni base, their political control, and the amount of money they’ve had to play with over the decades, and being the “flagship“ public education university in the third largest state in the union, and the one with the most talent, they are, without a doubt, the MOST UNDERACHIEVING COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF ALL TIME.

Prove me wrong.

Advertisement
uif: the ONLY school to simultaneously be completely above board when it comes to recruiting, but also offer 5 star LBs money and jobs and housing for families.

They’re not gonna do it for Malik Bryant though. They easily could if they wanted to, he’s just not a take for them.

If you look at the entire history of college football, where UFailure is located talent wise, their access to that talent, their alumni base, their political control, and the amount of money they’ve had to play with over the decades, and being the “flagship“ public education university in the third largest state in the union, and the one with the most talent, they are, without a doubt, the MOST UNDERACHIEVING COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM OF ALL TIME.

Prove me wrong.

That's a bit harsh cause i'd say Michigan tbh

uif: the ONLY school to simultaneously be completely above board when it comes to recruiting, but also offer 5 star LBs money and jobs and housing for families.

They’re not gonna do it for Malik Bryant though. They easily could if they wanted to, he’s just not a take for them.

Yes.

If Harold Perkins was worth multiple rules violations and God knows how much money, why have the Gaytors suddenly gone frugal and rule-abiding, while they now argue the "worth" merits of every blue chip transfer prospect?

Advertisement
I was similarly coming to post this comment. Just wearing that shirt is bad enough, but imagine deciding to make it your Twitter avi....

That’s the coup de grace.

Not only did he actually decide to wear that shirt, but then he compounded the bad decision by making that his profile pic.

We know the real reason behind that…

In the past SEC teams bought recruits and their families. No one knew where the money came from because it was usually cash.

Now these big SEC boosters will be on record when they give an NiL deal and all their “friends” will see who they’re giving their money too
Their friends didn't care when they were buying blacks in the SEC, but paying them, that is a different story.

Advertisement
That’s the coup de grace.

Not only did he actually decide to wear that shirt, but then he compounded the bad decision by making that his profile pic.

It's the functional equivalent of one of our former football players using one of those "funny photos" from a few years ago as a profile pic...

Advertisement
Back