Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
“It’s Miami. Everything is funded illegally. It’s the U thing.”

That’s how most of them feel in case anybody has any doubts. South Florida is just a shlthole full of Third World types, and everything is illegal, and anything goes.
Those cvcksuckers show their true colors every time **** gets sideways.

Advertisement
“It’s Miami. Everything is funded illegally. It’s the U thing.”

That’s how most of them feel in case anybody has any doubts. South Florida is just a shlthole full of Third World types, and everything is illegal, and anything goes.
Exactly but if your family made plantation tobacco money way back in the “good ole days” that’s class.

1651460993942.jpeg

Again, where do they get this idea their staff can recruit?
1651461009787.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you are an uneducated redneck, that doesn't have any business sense. "Unless you have cash in your hand, its not real "
I don’t and won’t even comment on their valuation methods as I have no idea - you do that at the highest levels - I just know that their conclusion is Miami doesn’t have a real NIL guy - it’s a mirage. Lol

Advertisement
I don’t and won’t even comment on their valuation methods as I have no idea - you do that at the highest levels - I just know that their conclusion is Miami doesn’t have a real NIL guy - it’s a mirage. Lol
THey have no valuation method. These are the guys that do Gaytor math. Its "He doesn't have 20 billion dollars cash in his accordian closet, so he really isn't worth 20 billion"

They wouldn't like booze running because it was generally done by people who were sons or grandsons of immigrants. Now if we are talking backwoods moonshien running. That is pure class.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Immigrants who came through Ellis Island ran booze but moonshine is different.

Advertisement
Back