Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They’re going to miss an offense that was predicated in significant part to a freakish Pitts that could snatch even shltty passes out of the air like he was up against middle schoolers.

Two things: he’s going to lose a big proportion of that physical advantage he had in college when he goes to the NFL, and secondly, their projected QB starter is a running back shotputting passes, so he’s going to need all the help he can get, and Pitts won’t be there to bail him out. They will definitely be significantly worse on offense and can’t really be much worse on defense.

Three or four losses is not a stretch in the slightest.

Also, don’t forget the goofball effect.

I mean I don’t need to list them all here, but think of all the goofy distracting shlt mullet did last year.

Wearing costumes, talking shlt before the bowl, then claiming they didn’t care or play to win afterwards. The spasmodic attack at halftime in one of the games. The list goes on and on.

At some point that shlt starts to catch up, just like it did with sharkfvcker

Trask was really good too. Gotta give the kid credit. Losing Trask and Pitts...they're screwed.

Other than blind optimism, is there any reason why Gators think the defense will be better this year?
Idiot GIF by Gordon Ramsay

What cracks me up about that is how he claims that he's heard nothing after the Miami event when there are a BUNCH of recruit posts talking about their time in Miami and how they all loved it and can feel the family vibe etc... meanwhile I had no idea that UFag even had people on campus and only found out because I happened to see someone retweet a pic of a recruit wearing a Ufag uniform lol
see no evil soccer GIF by Red Bull

Advertisement
You saw what UFs offense looked like in the bowl game. It will be worse this year. I can’t wait to see the Mullet bring out his inner wannabe Spurrier throwing his visor after Emory throw multiple picks against Slick Willie.

so you’re saying out offense won’t be as good as last year’s? That’s not really going out on a limb though and I can assure you the performance in the bowl game won’t be how the O performs this upcoming. We can bet on that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back