Tears Gator Tears

No doubt. I’m just saying generally that there has been ownership concern with new posters readily being smacked and run off in general.

Sure, I do understand that. I also pledge my sword in defense of the Gaytor Tears fort, so I too inquired about the source of the Ellis story.

I'm a big-tent guy. Bring in all the new posters, and we will kindly, gently, and humorously guide them through the site.

But, yeah, it's like getting on/off some of the rides at Disney, you have to be aware that the conveyer belt is moving along pretty quickly, otherwise it'll knock you on your a$$.

Advertisement
one thing I realized is if a player is highly raked he will always get the "benefit of the doubt " regardless of what the facts shows.

Tebows next job after he gets cut
Ncaa Football Deal With It GIF by ESPN College Football

Advertisement
All of this may very well be true, but I think it's telling that there are almost no articles, threads, or discussions on any of the Gaytor boards (Corey Bender created a name-free post yesterday to which zero-point-zero Gaytor fans have responded).

The "conspiracy of silence" think is amusing. Meanwhile, there is a 247 thread on UiF decommit Charles Montgomery committing to Marshall. I guess the "one extra star" in a recruit's ranking merits more attention among Gaytor fans.

We’re trying not to automatically assume troll and run people off the board.

I had seen a brief comment on their board about the expectation of Ellis de- committing, a few weeks back and I think they had other targets ahead of him and that’s what’s going on with this one. I don’t remember it perfectly but there was no angst about it. I don’t know that we’re interested in him either.

yea nothing really out there besides this thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back