Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don’t know anything about 247, but it’s not been announced on Twitter or any other form of media. I would take this with a grain of salt.

I’m not saying the stuff on 247 is incorrect, I just don’t know if those profiles/timelines you’re discussing are even reliable. I don’t frequent that site ever.

nah he wasn’t going to be in this class and this has been a LONG time coming. Staff haven’t been in contact with him for quite some time

Not tears but lol yikes

View attachment 146960

Being a ****, is an honor and a privelige. This is not not a big deal, just another tribute to the serial killer, like this:

C512B439-8977-4936-A780-B8B87642C37B.jpeg

These UFailure guys are special. Teabag and the Pouncey twins can’t get enough of Hernandez. Teabag is just following suit and honoring his depraved and murderous boyfriend from college.

Advertisement
Sorry if I jumped the gun. I was just perusing 247 in between meetings here, and there it was. I remember not too long ago when Nyair Graham de-committed for two minutes. So we can all just play it cool.
All good man. I welcome the information any time. Thanks for posting it.

Guys, can we please take it easy on our own fans when they step out of lurking to add something to the board?

Advertisement
All good man. I welcome the information any time. Thanks for posting it.

Guys, can we please take it easy on our own fans when they step out of lurking to add something to the board?

Guys just need to settle down. Multiple people asked the guy the source of the information, and I was trying to figure out if the poster might have had some kind of friend/family connection to Ellis, since it is highly unlikely that a person just randomly stumbles across the "decommit list" update (within minutes) when there has been absolutely zero reporting on any of the Gaytor boards. It is quite a long con for someone to be on our board only to bust out a fake Ellis story. I do think that he probably has an Ellis connection, but I can respect the bounds of discretion too.

I made it clear, multiple times, that the Ellis decommit info may indeed be correct, and that I wanted to get a second source of information before doing the "Tez" sack dance. Of course, multi-time ban artist Goober had to be the one to characterize my posts (not anyone else's, of course) as a personal attack, which it never was.

I do find it funny that none of the Gaytor writers are reporting on this decommit.

Was this a faux pas?

Yes, my bad. I mixed up your log-in name with your join date. We've had past situations where longtime lurkers suddenly have surprising info. No big deal.

It will be funny if this inspires another round of Gaytor porsters complaining to their moderators about "why do we pay the money to subscribe to this Gaytor site", given the Gaytor writers' hesitation to even do a story on Ellis.

What do the gators see in Emory Jones I’m hearing all this hype where is this coming from?
Mullen is a good QB developer so they are saying in 3 years under Mullen, Emory Jones must be good now. Like every DB in Bama will be seen as good just because of Saban even if they suck.

Fact is Emory Jones showed nothing good yet and his oline won’t give him the time he needs in the pocket to process the field. He gonna run for his life all season long and I expect a ****load of turnovers.

nah he wasn’t going to be in this class and this has been a LONG time coming. Staff haven’t been in contact with him for quite some time

All of this may very well be true, but I think it's telling that there are almost no articles, threads, or discussions on any of the Gaytor boards (Corey Bender created a name-free post yesterday to which zero-point-zero Gaytor fans have responded).

The "conspiracy of silence" think is amusing. Meanwhile, there is a 247 thread on UiF decommit Charles Montgomery committing to Marshall. I guess the "one extra star" in a recruit's ranking merits more attention among Gaytor fans.

Advertisement
Guys just need to settle down. Multiple people asked the guy the source of the information, and I was trying to figure out if the poster might have had some kind of friend/family connection to Ellis, since it is highly unlikely that a person just randomly stumbles across the "decommit list" update (within minutes) when there has been absolutely zero reporting on any of the Gaytor boards. It is quite a long con for someone to be on our board only to bust out a fake Ellis story. I do think that he probably has an Ellis connection, but I can respect the bounds of discretion too.

I made it clear, multiple times, that the Ellis decommit info may indeed be correct, and that I wanted to get a second source of information before doing the "Tez" sack dance. Of course, multi-time ban artist Goober had to be the one to characterize my posts (not anyone else's, of course) as a personal attack, which it never was.

I do find it funny that none of the Gaytor writers are reporting on this decommit.
We’re trying not to automatically assume troll and run people off the board.

I had seen a brief comment on their board about the expectation of Ellis de- committing, a few weeks back and I think they had other targets ahead of him and that’s what’s going on with this one. I don’t remember it perfectly but there was no angst about it. I don’t know that we’re interested in him either.

We’re trying not to automatically assume troll and run people off the board.

I had seen a brief comment on their board about the expectation of Ellis de- committing, a few weeks back and I think they had other targets ahead of him and that’s what’s going on with this one. I don’t remember it perfectly but there was no angst about it. I don’t know that we’re interested in him either.

Nobody automatically assumed troll. Multiple people asked for the source of the information before I even posted. Nobody was "run off the board", all of that crap was an exaggeration on Goober's part that was largely directed towards me, and not towards any of the other posters who questioned the source of the information before I did.

I respect the Gaytor Tears thread, it was Goober who brought his petty grievances to these hallowed halls.

Again, I made numerous efforts to be very clear that I hoped the Ellis information was true, and that I just wanted to get some additional confirmation of the story.

We need to root out these false narratives that get spun by the real trolls (like Goober).

1621621219644.png

Advertisement
Nobody automatically assumed troll. Multiple people asked for the source of the information before I even posted. Nobody was "run off the board", all of that crap was an exaggeration on Goober's part that was largely directed towards me, and not towards any of the other posters who questioned the source of the information before I did.

I respect the Gaytor Tears thread, it was Goober who brought his petty grievances to these hallowed halls.

Again, I made numerous efforts to be very clear that I hoped the Ellis information was true, and that I just wanted to get some additional confirmation of the story.

We need to root out these false narratives that get spun by the real trolls (like Goober).

View attachment 146994
No doubt. I’m just saying generally that there has been ownership concern with new posters readily being smacked and run off in general.

Advertisement
Back