Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
he is? That’s so random. I am too. Wanna visit Funky Buddah but they seem to “main stream” now. Kinda like what happened to Cigar City and out on the west coast, Stone brewery
There is a thread in the offtopic section about craft beers. Crowder is pretty funny. He would be a lot better with a different cohost though. Hochman is so annoying.

edit-just saw that link posted.

They’re no longer an independent brewer. Constellation brands own them now. Although part of the deal was the original owners get to stay aboard and make the day to day decisions so they still make great beers. There’s just so many great independent guys in Broward alone, I just don’t go to funky Buddha much anymore.
Orchestrated Minds on Broward

Advertisement
Rubio graduated from UM School of Law. Tebow has a degree in family, youth, and community sciences from UF.

Maybe a comparison to Hutson, who tried to shaft the NIL, would be more appropro considering Tebow's trying to destroy sports.
I believe Tebow has a 890 SAT in his past.

Most of their good beers are seasonal or limited releases. Honestly, their flagship beers are mostly average. Hop Gun is a super generic, bitter IPA just like Cigar City Jai Alai. Floridian is just Hefeweizen. Nothing particularly special about it. They also mass market an American style lager that I guess is supposed to appeal to Bud/Miller drinkers but...meh. I think a majority of the beer market still likes things generic because the most popular/largest distributed craft beers are always mediocre. But their special releases and seasonal beers are still really impressive. They also added a huge barrel room so they’re putting out a ton of barrel aged stuff now too.
Dont you dare speak ill of Jai Lai.

He doesn't count as a gator because he played well for the Fins.
I like Crowder & he’s funny & entertaining on da radio, but HE IS a gaytor, crock, etc. & EVERY CHANCE he has, he points that out...And I grin from-ear-to-ear EVERY TIME Hoch brings up The Brock Berlin Comeback against them!

Advertisement
Tears or GTFO???

Asking for a friend.
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

I like Crowder & he’s funny & entertaining on da radio, but HE IS a gaytor, crock, etc. & EVERY CHANCE he has, he points that out...And I grin from-ear-to-ear EVERY TIME Hoch brings up The Brock Berlin Comeback against them!
Ok, you make a compelling argument. ***** that gator.

Tebow is dumb as a fūcking rock. He grew up with every advantage. No excuse for him making an 890 unless he has some mental/developmental problems. His Wonderlic score was atrocious as well.
It’s obvious he’s not the brightest bulb in the lamp. He’s gotten by on his corny charisma and his exploits as a gaytor QB.

Advertisement
That and Christians with persecution complexes love to talk about how he was “forced out” of football because of his religious views. Which I find ironic every time a football player thanks god in an interview. Which is literally every single time.

Just as "Marvin Wilson" was "forced out" of the NFL Draft due to his "p-analytics"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back