Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's not an article on it yet, but if you look at the Decommits list on 247sports, he's on it. And if you open his profile, today's de-commitment is on his timeline.

I don’t know anything about 247, but it’s not been announced on Twitter or any other form of media. I would take this with a grain of salt.

I’m not saying the stuff on 247 is incorrect, I just don’t know if those profiles/timelines you’re discussing are even reliable. I don’t frequent that site ever.

There's not an article on it yet, but if you look at the Decommits list on 247sports, he's on it. And if you open his profile, today's de-commitment is on his timeline.

Soooo...it could be a mistake.

Particularly since neither of the Gaytor boards are reporting any such move.

Look, I want it to happen, I'm just skeptical.

Was this a faux pas?

I don't know. I haven't seen a single news report stating this event as a fact, so right now all we have is a status listing on 247 (and not Rivals).

It may prove to be true. It might be a hoax. Let's just see what the next few hours bring us...

Advertisement
Sorry if I jumped the gun. I was just perusing 247 in between meetings here, and there it was. I remember not too long ago when Nyair Graham de-committed for two minutes. So we can all just play it cool.

Sorry if I jumped the gun. I was just perusing 247 in between meetings here, and there it was. I remember not too long ago when Nyair Graham de-committed for two minutes. So we can all just play it cool.
No need to apologize on a message board for posting info from 247, you good man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** 247. Don't listen to those handjobs.

Advertisement
you mad GIF

Advertisement
Back