Tears Gator Tears

What's your early prediction on their schedule? I got 8-4 with losses to Bama, UGA, LSU, and a random SEC game that Mullen always finds a way to lose where he shouldn't. Ill with SC coming off a beatdown by UGA.
Besides the obvious ones, @Kentucky isn’t going to be a walk in the park. I hope Huepel can get Tennessee going in the right direction too. I’d like to see the gator fall into a yearly competition for fourth in the SEC east.

Advertisement

What's your early prediction on their schedule? I got 8-4 with losses to Bama, UGA, LSU, and a random SEC game that Mullen always finds a way to lose where he shouldn't. Ill with SC coming off a beatdown by UGA.
Mizzou and Kentucky will be the wild card losses. If they can't sustain enough of a passing game in either of those games they could lose them.

Good chance chance they lose to Kentucky in their house. Got them at four losses as well. Not counting the bowl game. Would love to see five losses.

Advertisement

Overall, they are in the bottom 3rd in returning collegiate talent. Their 2021 offense will be a pale reflection of their 2020 offense. Maybe their defense can improve some based on how porous they were last year (though they are also losing their DTs and Safeties), but it won't be nearly enough to compensate for the drop-off in their offense. Lost their starting kicker to the draft and punter to the portal, too, just for fun.

So I'd say Baga, L$U, and JawJaw are 3 losses. And somewhere between Tenn, Misso, USC, and UK there is another loss or two. I'll say they win 8 games, but wouldn't be surprised if they lose more than 4.

Advertisement

I’ll be heading to Lexington with a friend of mine who’s a cat fan. Kentucky will be solid this year , I have a feeling they get in that gatuh ***.

Overall, they are in the bottom 3rd in returning collegiate talent. Their 2021 offense will be a pale reflection of their 2020 offense. Maybe their defense can improve some based on how porous they were last year (though they are also losing their DTs and Safeties), but it won't be nearly enough to compensate for the drop-off in their offense. Lost their starting kicker to the draft and punter to the portal, too, just for fun.

So I'd say Baga, L$U, and JawJaw are 3 losses. And somewhere between Tenn, Misso, USC, and UK there is another loss or two. I'll say they win 8 games, but wouldn't be surprised if they lose more than 4.
The d will still be doo doo. I have a lot of bets with gator fans they don’t win over 8 games.

Advertisement
The d will still be doo doo. I have a lot of bets with gator fans they don’t win over 8 games.

I think you're right. Even if the defense is a little better, that's still pretty bad.

Related story, I got into an argument last Friday with a couple of turds in my office. It started with me trashing Tebow for sporting the jersey number of his deceased convicted murderer boyfriend. They clapped back with Kellen Winslow. I admitted he's a POS, too, but the difference between UM and UiF is that unlike Tebow, the Pouncey bros, and most UiF fans, we aren't out wearing "Free Kellen" shirts or honoring KWII. Plus, the only balls KWII ever caught were footballs....

It escalated a little from there. I tried betting each of them a rack UM wins more games than UiF this year. They said that was too much. I tried dropping the bet to $500, but they stayed scared. When I asked them, alright, how much do you want to put on it, one of them said $20 and the other shook his head in agreement. I just laughed at them. Even a UCF grad who heard the back and forth walked out of his office to clown them. Called them little boys making "lunch money" bet, lol.

I think you're right. Even if the defense is a little better, that's still pretty bad.

Related story, I got into an argument last Friday with a couple of turds in my office. It started with me trashing Tebow for sporting the jersey number of his deceased convicted murderer boyfriend. They clapped back with Kellen Winslow. I admitted he's a POS, too, but the difference between UM and UiF is that unlike Tebow, the Pouncey bros, and most UiF fans, we aren't out wearing "Free Kellen" shirts or honoring KWII. Plus, the only balls KWII ever caught were footballs....

It escalated a little from there. I tried betting each of them a rack UM wins more games than UiF this year. They said that was too much. I tried dropping the bet to $500, but they stayed scared. When I asked them, alright, how much do you want to put on it, one of them said $20 and the other shook his head in agreement. I just laughed at them. Even a UCF grad who heard the back and forth walked out of his office to clown them. Called them little boys making "lunch money" bet, lol.
They wouldn’t pay anyways , I still have a few bucks Still out there from Miami / UF in the Peach bowl.

Advertisement

Wait...

Are you saying they lost their starting punter to the portal? What's the story there?

Wait...

Are you saying they lost their starting punter to the portal? What's the story there?

Yes. I believe the kid's name is Finn and he signed with either UVA or VT. Not sure the exact story, but I vaguely remember they brought in an Aussie punter recently (I remember because in typical **** fashion they laughed at us for bringing in an Australian punter and then proceeded to copy us by bringing in an Australian punter). Maybe he got scared by the Aussie? @flagator86 may have more insight?

Advertisement
Back