Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
***** the turds. I hope they lose every game. And my niece is going to be an incoming frosh in a couple months.

Well, so far, my nephews/nieces are 0-for-Florida. My sister and her husband, both UiF grads, have a daughter who went to F$U and a son who is going to UCF.

I'm not happy about the F$U connection, but I'm very happy to be Gaytor-free in the next generation, thus far.

Advertisement
Well, so far, my nephews/nieces are 0-for-Florida. My sister and her husband, both UiF grads, have a daughter who went to F$U and a son who is going to UCF.

I'm not happy about the F$U connection, but I'm very happy to be Gaytor-free in the next generation, thus far.
Yeah, my sister moved from Florida to Minnesota and apparently my Niece missed good weather. I keep telling my sister I love my niece but it hurts my soul that she's going to be a gaytor.

Sorry, this issue was litigated while you were in CIS Jail. He's a good poster who provides non-Gaytor-delusional conversation.
mostly, he thinks they'll have a better record than last year...I think that if they have the same record that would be an improvement.

Yes. I believe the kid's name is Finn and he signed with either UVA or VT. Not sure the exact story, but I vaguely remember they brought in an Aussie punter recently (I remember because in typical **** fashion they laughed at us for bringing in an Australian punter and then proceeded to copy us by bringing in an Australian punter). Maybe he got scared by the Aussie? @flagator86 may have more insight?
Remember when they made fun of us for being Portal U? Lol

Advertisement
Jones is also a better fit for what Mullen likes to do at his roots. He'll put up good numbers. I think the offense will take a step back but the defense should be improved with the talent coming back and the transfers.

People seem to have already forgotten that 2020 was a unique season from a schedule perspective. The SEC played 10 league games. So yes, the bottom line was 8-4, but they were 8-2 in the regular season vs only SEC teams. Throw in 4 OOC games this year (which, in typical gator fashion, are all trash), and there's a reason 9 or 9.5 wins is the line in Vegas.

Samford, FAU, USF and FSU in the OOC. That's almost assuredly 4 wins right there
Then Mizzou, Vandy, Kentucky, Tennessee. That's almost assuredly at least 3 right there.
Then Bama, LSU, UGA, and USCe. They probably win 2 of those.

They have at least 7 locks. Just win 2 more from that 2nd and 3rd block and you're at 9 pretty easily.
This is how I see it too. They’ll improve on D and be worse on offense but Mullet will get yards and points still with Emory Jones. He likes that type of running fullback at the QB spot who can throw a jump pass.

Welp…

3292B6D3-84C1-48A0-A61C-4064684D1C81.jpeg

We have to give thanks for small mercies. My nieces and nephews are all lizards but are not really into football so I'm spared the delusional bullsh!t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back