Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Listen. First off, all you questioning my canes loyalty may lick d-sak. If I must identify my favorite (or least detested) gator, I’ll choose Dwayne Schintzuis. That Big Mf beat a young dude down with a tennis racket with 7’2” leverage. Then he told NBA beat writers they may laugh at his pro career, but he feels a lot better on pay day.
Lol. I don’t think anyone’s seriously doing that and you knew something would happen when you posted the original comment - you even said so. It’s actually been pretty mild.

Schintzius - wasn’t he the dude that looked like a lobster head?

Why is this thread derailed lol
🤣 Why doesn’t the basketball team wear jorts?

DA4DBEBF-D998-4A72-B79D-132180D52081.jpeg

Advertisement
Serious question....How long before Tebow comes out? Maybe after coaching? Or will it be if he’s struggling to win a senator race to get more votes? You know the dude is ***. That’s fine. I don’t care if he likes a BBC in his bunghole. The reason I’m revisiting this is he’s so similar to the bachelor dude that finally came out. I remember all the girls all over the dude. The truth is nobody, and I mean nobody, who is a straight 18-28 year old man, that has access to that much poon like Tebow and the bachelor dude did, is a virgin. It’s impossible. Miss freaking America leaves you because you won’t bang her... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sa...ootball/tim-tebow-split-about-abstinence/amp/

How much longer before his “wife” lets the cat out of the bag?

“ My favorite gator” is three words no cane should ever speak. There’s some gators I liked personally off the field /court but never as a player. Joakim and Jesse Palmer are two cool asa dudes. Really nice guys. That’s all the gator love you’ll ever hear from me.

Ive hung out with Channing Crowder a few times. His kids go to school with mine. Hes a good dude

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive hung out with Channing Crowder a few times. His kids go to school with mine. Hes a good dude
Yeah, I’ve met Crowder a couple times at brewery events. He seems like a cool guy. He’s a big craft beer guy, even before Funky Buddha started sponsoring his show.

Yeah, I’ve met Crowder a couple times at brewery events. He seems like a cool guy. He’s a big craft beer guy, even before Funky Buddha started sponsoring his show.

he is? That’s so random. I am too. Wanna visit Funky Buddah but they seem to “main stream” now. Kinda like what happened to Cigar City and out on the west coast, Stone brewery

Advertisement
Back