Tears Gator Tears

So you think that a 34 year old man who hasn't played professional football in years is going to be as difficult to tackle as he was at the age of 20?

No need to troll you, dog, you just trolled yourself.
I’ll set the O/u on touchdowns at 2 for the old guy. I feel your hate for him and can respect it due to his collegiate affiliation. I share it for all that is or ever was gator beside Tebow and Emmitt. I’ll enjoy watching this play out and recognize this story could be a dud non-starter. Most of these extreme comeback stories involve attempts after self-immolation. He’s taken care of himself so this one’s a bit different than most.

Advertisement
I’ll set the O/u on touchdowns at 2 for the old guy. I feel your hate for him and can respect it due to his collegiate affiliation. I share it for all that is or ever was gator beside Tebow and Emmitt. I’ll enjoy watching this play out and recognize this story could be a dud non-starter. Most of these extreme comeback stories involve attempts after self-immolation. He’s taken care of himself so this one’s a bit different than most.

Yet another brain-dead post from another fake-Miami-fan desperate to give Tebow a rim-job.

I don't give a ****e about over/under on TDs, as that is something that is under Urban's control which he can force, regardless of how bad Tebow plays. For the love of god, William Perry scored a few touchdowns too, and that didn't make him a running back.

And stop playing some passive-aggressive game where you try to act like those of us who think this is a terrible idea are just "haters" of Tebow.

This is a bad idea because a 34 year old man who has never played this position is going to be trotted out as a PR stunt. The Jags might as well just sign Eddie Gaedel while they're at it.

Oh, but you're out here giving testimonials based on some comment from a college player from 15 years ago.

I just hope that Khalil Mack picks Tebow up during the pre-season and breaks his spine the way that Bane broke Batman's back, followed by the entire Bears defense taking turns sodomizing Tebow's lifeless body while Urban Meyer has a stroke on the sidelines. That would be the best possible outcome of this stupid PR stunt.

Last edited:
7FE60EE0-FE6D-465F-A34C-AC41A9301C2B.gif

Tebow and Emmitt are your favorite gaytors?

👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tebow will be just fine as long as he takes a Humira and Boniva before the game.

Advertisement
“ My favorite gator” is three words no cane should ever speak. There’s some gators I liked personally off the field /court but never as a player. Joakim and Jesse Palmer are two cool asa dudes. Really nice guys. That’s all the gator love you’ll ever hear from me.

Last edited:
Since OCCC was nice enough to contextualize Bane breaking Batman's back, I figured I could illustrate the Eddie Gaedel reference:

View attachment 146831

View attachment 146832

I don't like the comparison.

Little dude had a perfect on base percentage because he had the world's smallest strike zone. Walling all day. As a strategy, that arguably makes a tiny bit of sense. A washed out Timmy playing TE at 34 years old is nowhere near as rational.

Advertisement
Why are people freaking out so bad about this Tebow deal? He still has to make the team? If he’s not good he’ll get cut like anybody else, if he plays well he’ll have a one year deal. J don’t get the drama , well I get it....but it’s dumb. How about waiting to see how he plays and waiting to see the final roster.

Why are people freaking out so bad about this Tebow deal? He still has to make the team? If he’s not good he’ll get cut like anybody else, if he plays well he’ll have a one year deal. J don’t get the drama , well I get it....but it’s dumb. How about waiting to see how he plays and waiting to see the final roster.
There is no way he’s better than any of the undrafted TEs this year especially when they are almost 15 years younger and have actual experience playing the position.

I don’t understand Urbans thinking here. He’s made two head scratching decisions and training camp hasn’t even started.

Not sure he understands the nfl locker room dynamics.

Whatever PR you get is outweighed by how the team looks at this.

I wouldn’t be happy if I was a Jacksonville fan either even if it’s just one roster spot months before the season starts.

This is all just a show and to hook up your boy and in no way makes the team better.

Listen. First off, all you questioning my canes loyalty may lick d-sak. If I must identify my favorite (or least detested) gator, I’ll choose Dwayne Schintzuis. That Big Mf beat a young dude down with a tennis racket with 7’2” leverage. Then he told NBA beat writers they may laugh at his pro career, but he feels a lot better on pay day.

Advertisement
Back