Tears Gator Tears

Gaytors 2021 defense:

1620934194077.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tebow was like marcus allen he always could fall forward to gain the one needed yard
One of Kentucky’s LBs described tackling him as being like trying to stop a refrigerator that’s sliding down steps. Thankfully one of the cats actually got a clean shot on him in the backfield and knocked him out. I’ll not count this dude out as far as contributing in a TE role. I know that will be unpopular hear so troll at me dogs.

One of Kentucky’s LBs described tackling him as being like trying to stop a refrigerator that’s sliding down steps. Thankfully one of the cats actually got a clean shot on him in the backfield and knocked him out. I’ll not count this dude out as far as contributing in a TE role. I know that will be unpopular hear so troll at me dogs.
At this age and point in life though?

I’m still not satisfied with our OL recruiting. Livingston is nice get but a project who is a TE who’ll be converting to tackle this year and will play that in college. After that, and this may sound dramatic, but Tyler Booker is our saving grace. If Hev fails to land him, our OL recruiting this cycle, surprise surprise, will probably be horrid. Only noteworthy OL considering us is Addison Nichols and he’s right in UGA’s backyard so there’s that.

You would think by year 4 and new HC would have an OL filled with guys he recruited by 3 of the 5 aren’t guys they recruited (one is from the portal that was at MSU with Mullen so I guess he doesn’t count but you get my drift).

Last edited:

So you think that a 34 year old man who hasn't played professional football in years is going to be as difficult to tackle as he was at the age of 20?

No need to troll you, dog, you just trolled yourself.

Advertisement
Back