Tears Gator Tears

Honestly, I wanted to laugh at the jorts but the first part of this one hit a little close to home right now. We have been having threads/porsts like this pop up all over. Guys like me, @Mklein13, @Midlo Cane Fan, and even @Canes Legacy and @Liberty City El will tell people to take a breath and wait until the end of summer. But it's like whack-a-mole... knock one down and two more pop up.
Yeah, I’ve been watching it. We just need to see what happens after the big June weekend and planned visits. I have no idea how it will shake out but I do think we’ll go heavy on the portal. JMO

Advertisement
Yeah, I’ve been watching it. We just need to see what happens after the big June weekend and planned visits. I have no idea how it will shake out but I do think we’ll go heavy on the portal. JMO
Speaking of shaking. I gotta shake one boss.

Honestly, I wanted to laugh at the jorts but the first part of this one hit a little close to home right now. We have been having threads/porsts like this pop up all over. Guys like me, @Mklein13, @Midlo Cane Fan, and even @Canes Legacy and @Liberty City El will tell people to take a breath and wait until the end of summer. But it's like whack-a-mole... knock one down and two more pop up.
I say we put a certain someone in the bathroom and leave him in there

Yup, but Urban knows how to get people talking. Tebow won't ever be in a position to cost them a victory.
All the focus off their #1 overall pick and onto a wannabe TE. Makes no sense except it’s Jacksonville.

Advertisement
All the focus off their #1 overall pick and onto a wannabe TE. Makes no sense except it’s Jacksonville.
Bringing in someone who's controversial without being objectionable will keep the press buzzing. Nobody was going to do articles on Lawrence signing a kid's hat after practice, but they can't stop talking about Tebow. He's still a celebrity because they can't give him up.

Bringing in someone who's controversial without being objectionable will keep the press buzzing. Nobody was going to do articles on Lawrence signing a kid's hat after practice, but they can't stop talking about Tebow. He's still a celebrity because they can't give him up.
Can’t argue with that. Could very well have been Urbie’s thinking all along. Take the spotlight off Sunshine thus relieving some of the pressure.

Advertisement
This is a great move by the Jags...remember, Tebow learned everything he knows about tight ends from Aaron Hernandez...

sir!!!!!!!!!

39dd455a9c2a48500196f5e79b80f514.jpg

How is that a bad thing. less pressure/eyes on the guy you're betting your future on. That a Win . Lawrence can go out and do his job without the noise early on.
The first time Trevor Lawrence gets in a game, all that spotlight will jump right back on him. I know people in north Florida are stupid but nobody’s going to be watching the third team tight end sitting on the bench while the savior of the franchise is actually playing.

The real awkward part is going to be when they do final roster cuts. Urban either has to tell a legit NFL tight end “Sorry but our sideshow freak is more important to our team than an actual player” or he’s going to have to cut Tebow and make him cry in front of the entire team.

Advertisement
The first time Trevor Lawrence gets in a game, all that spotlight will jump right back on him. I know people in north Florida are stupid but nobody’s going to be watching the third team tight end sitting on the bench while the savior of the franchise is actually playing.

The real awkward part is going to be when they do final roster cuts. Urban either has to tell a legit NFL tight end “Sorry but our sideshow freak is more important to our team than an actual player” or he’s going to have to cut Tebow and make him cry in front of the entire team.

If Urban is serious about being a successful NFL coach, Tebow will be cut before the first regular season game is even played.

Or even more likely, even with his documented low IQ, Tebow will have a moment of clarity before he’s humiliatingly cut in the preseason, and cut himself before that happens.

He’ll have to find another venue to try and be the center of attention again. With gender/transgender rules changing in sports, maybe the hammer throw in women’s track?

If Urban is serious about being a successful NFL coach, Tebow will be cut before the first regular season game is even played.

Or even more likely, even with his documented low IQ, Tebow will have a moment of clarity before he’s humiliatingly cut in the preseason, and cut himself before that happens.

He’ll have to find another venue to try and be the center of attention again. With gender/transgender rules changing in sports, maybe the hammer throw in women’s track?

I think people are underestimating Urban's stubbornness. He'll make some claim comment about trying to use Tebow like the Saints use Taysom Hill, and everyone in Jacksonville will buy into the myth.

Advertisement
I think people are underestimating Urban's stubbornness. He'll make some claim comment about trying to use Tebow like the Saints use Taysom Hill, and everyone in Jacksonville will buy into the myth.
Except Tebow wasn’t half the athlete that Hill is at 23, let alone 33. The delusional gator fan thinks Tebow is some superior athlete but in reality his athleticism was average at best. He’s a 6’3” 230 pound 33 year old guy who runs a ~4.8 40. In other words, there’s one of him at every local gym in the state.

Except Tebow wasn’t half the athlete that Hill is at 23, let alone 33. The delusional gator fan thinks Tebow is some superior athlete but in reality his athleticism was average at best. He’s a 6’3” 230 pound 33 year old guy who runs a ~4.8 40. In other words, there’s one of him at every local gym in the state.
This is simply a way to get positive buzz for the team that was so bad it had to get a new staff, picked first and has turned over a substantial portion of its roster. "See fans, we are trying EVERYTHING!"

I expect the endgame to be, "Tim has accepted a position [low] on our coaching staff and will bring his knowlege and leadership to the complex and team on gameday."

According to my law partner who manages political campaigns, Tebow is positioning himself to run for Congress. He would win right now in one of the J'ville congressional districts but they are largely his party already so....... He may wait until one of the current Senators leave-but Senator Tebow is a very real posibility in Florida.

He can try that, but Tebow doesn’t have the athleticism or ability of Taysom Hill. He’s an over the hill 33-year-old with diminishing skills, none of which translate to being an NFL tight end.

Advertisement
Back