Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Good God… really??? Lol

EABEAD7C-69D6-4FE4-A864-CE2FD66139A2.jpeg
1D499267-50A8-4D68-B15E-68AC2AFD18A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry, but the first screenshot...

Make me well better knowing every fan base not named Bama, Vlempson, OSU or LSU is worried about recruiting.

EFF THE GAYTOR STILL, but I feel a lil better.
Kinda.
That one could have come right off our board.

The whole Tebow thing is just another example of why Jacksonville is the worst franchise in the NFL. They’re so desperate to sell tickets, they sign a 33 year old, washed up minor league baseball player to play a position he’s never played in his entire life. If I’m a practice squad/roster fringe tight end in their system, I’m losing my ****. ****, if I’m any player at any position who’s had to earn a contract, I’m losing my ****.

Advertisement
The whole Tebow thing is just another example of why Jacksonville is the worst franchise in the NFL. They’re so desperate to sell tickets, they sign a 33 year old, washed up minor league baseball player to play a position he’s never played in his entire life. If I’m a practice squad/roster fringe tight end in their system, I’m losing my ****. ****, if I’m any player at any position who’s had to earn a contract, I’m losing my ****.
He was just a sideshow in minor league baseball. Once the novelty wore off, he was cut loose.

He was just a sideshow in minor league baseball. Once the novelty wore off, he was cut loose.
Of course but minor league baseball is all about the goofy sideshow. The NFL is supposed to be better than that.

Advertisement
Of course but minor league baseball is all about the goofy sideshow. The NFL is supposed to be better than that.
Yup, but Urban knows how to get people talking. Tebow won't ever be in a position to cost them a victory.

Honestly, I wanted to laugh at the jorts but the first part of this one hit a little close to home right now. We have been having threads/porsts like this pop up all over. Guys like me, @Mklein13, @Midlo Cane Fan, and even @Canes Legacy and @Liberty City El will tell people to take a breath and wait until the end of summer. But it's like whack-a-mole... knock one down and two more pop up.

Advertisement
Back