Tears Gator Tears

Evan McPherson just got taken in the 5th. 1st kicker off the board. We’ll see who has the better career, him or Borregales. And both schools have the younger brothers of each this year.
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Told my friend when Grimes declared he was making a mistake leaving early. Granted I understand that he was riding the wave of our offensive season and striking while he thought the iron was hot but he should have came back and showed he could have been a #1-#2 WR in college.

Told my friend when Grimes declared he was making a mistake leaving early. Granted I understand that he was riding the wave of our offensive season and striking while he thought the iron was hot but he should have came back and showed he could have been a #1-#2 WR in college.

Yeah, Grimey did himself no favors here.

I still think that these kids should be able to come back after the draft if they don’t like their position ,if they haven’t signed with an agent and their draft pick could be returned to team that took them.
A lot off these kids ( see Cane players for example) are being sold a Bill of goods by agents that flash a little cash at them promising them they are going to get drafted in the 2-3 rounds before they actually end up sweating out the last day heading to be an UFA
It sucks to see these kids come out thinking they are 2-4th round picks and end up UFA’s when they might actually get into the 2-4th rounds if they stayed another year.
Now this doesn’t apply to all the kids that leave early but it applies to a large majority of them..

Advertisement
I still think that these kids should be able to come back after the draft if they don’t like their position ,if they haven’t signed with an agent and their draft pick could be returned to team that took them.
A lot off these kids ( see Cane players for example) are being sold a Bill of goods by agents that flash a little cash at them promising them they are going to get drafted in the 2-3 rounds before they actually end up sweating out the last day heading to be an UFA
It sucks to see these kids come out thinking they are 2-4th round picks and end up UFA’s when they might actually get into the 2-4th rounds if they stayed another year.
Now this doesn’t apply to all the kids that leave early but it applies to a large majority of them..
And you realize that most of them wouldnt get drafted anyway........ why would a team waste a pick on a player if they dont know if a kid would come play for them cause the kid doesnt like that every team passed on them in the earlier rounds or the kid doesnt want to play for that team or that city or compete due to the depth chart or..........

And you realize that most of them wouldnt get drafted anyway........ why would a team waste a pick on a player if they dont know if a kid would come play for them cause the kid doesnt like that every team passed on them in the earlier rounds or the kid doesnt want to play for that team or that city or compete due to the depth chart or..........
Baseball does it and many 1st and 2nd round picks spurn the draft for college let alone kids drafted further down.

here we are not talking 1st or 2nd day picks we are talking about kids that will be drafted on the third day.5th and 6th round kids.
A 1st,2nd or 3rd round kid is going to go pro 99% of the time in the NFL draft.When it gets to the 4th-6th rounds it will make the teams thinking of drafting a kid in these rounds talk to the kid before hand to get an idea if they will come if drafted or they are going to go back to CFB for another year.

And there might be another way to do it but it’s a shame these kids fall prey to these slick selling agents and have their lives fCked up because they listened to one of them...again this is jmo

Gaytor board about to go nuts because another long Snapper was taken before theirs was.How could this be possible.I mean the **** kid was a Heisman candidate.😂

Baseball does it and many 1st and 2nd round picks spurn the draft for college let alone kids drafted further down.

here we are not talking 1st or 2nd day picks we are talking about kids that will be drafted on the third day.5th and 6th round kids.
A 1st,2nd or 3rd round kid is going to go pro 99% of the time in the NFL draft.When it gets to the 4th-6th rounds it will make the teams thinking of drafting a kid in these rounds talk to the kid before hand to get an idea if they will come if drafted or they are going to go back to CFB for another year.

And there might be another way to do it but it’s a shame these kids fall prey to these slick selling agents and have their lives fCked up because they listened to one of them...again this is jmo
Go watch baseball then and their 40 round draft

But its still on the kid.......they have 5 months to make the decision. Its not the teams fault that the kid had a bad pro day or for 3 years didnt perform but had Petey in their ear telling them how great they are. Quit ***ing coddling kids who need to learn to think for themselves. people continue to blame everyone else but the person that is responsible for themselves. They get advice from the NFL about where they might get drafted. So if they arent listening to that but listening to some used car salesman then its on the kid

Advertisement
Go watch baseball then and their 40 round draft

But its still on the kid.......they have 5 months to make the decision. Its not the teams fault that the kid had a bad pro day or for 3 years didnt perform but had Petey in their ear telling them how great they are. Quit ***ing coddling kids who need to learn to think for themselves. people continue to blame everyone else but the person that is responsible for themselves. They get advice from the NFL about where they might get drafted. So if they arent listening to that but listening to some used car salesman then its on the kid
Hey ******* I said this was MY opinion and you don’t have to agree but I don’t need you to tell me how to think or not think.

‘And it’s a shame that all 19-20 year old kids weren’t as life savvy as you were at that age and had their lives figured out and looked to others for advice whether it be good advice or bad advice given by a person who has an ulterior motive as to if a kid turns pro or not.

The NBA allows kids to return to college.MLB allows kids to return to college so why should the NFL be any different.Oh I know because YOU think so.

Hey ******* I said this was MY opinion and you don’t have to agree but I don’t need you to tell me how to think or not think.

‘And it’s a shame that all 19-20 year old kids weren’t as life savvy as you were at that age and had their lives figured out and looked to others for advice whether it be good advice or bad advice given by a person who has an ulterior motive as to if a kid turns pro or not.

The NBA allows kids to return to college.MLB allows kids to return to college so why should the NFL be any different.Oh I know because YOU think so.
Sorry I hurt your feelings........do you need a hug

NBA does not allow kids to return if they enter the draft and dont opt out before the draft. google is your friend. MLB has a farm system....how many get drafted and are in the pros the next year........exactly.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Some people have bad opinions some have good in each situation.

Or he would’ve been exposed without toney pitts and trask

Advertisement
Yeah, Grimey did himself no favors here.

nope. Said this on Swamp Gas January 25th about Grimes

“another thing too, as far as these kids even debating leaving early for the NFL, and I get it because we do NOT know their personal life and where they stand financially, but to take that leap too as a program, we def need to create an environment where the fringe/late round draft eligible kids don’t even consider leaving early and come back. People may disagree with me but Grimes should have came back and been the #1 WR in 2021. Been at UF for 3 years and had only 5 games with over 90 yards receiving.”

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, only this racist redneck fan base would think a nickname for a group of their players such as KKK is a good idea.
Unreal. What world does that guy live in? It’s the first time I have seen it but it must’ve been used before by the way in which he used it. You also don’t see anyone jumping in to object. I saw that and also wondered how those players would feel about being called that.

Advertisement
Back