Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
lol even Quincy realized how trash the clip was. Classic. Updated my post with the replacement vid which is still a huge joke. Big sluggish macro strides with 3/4 whip throws to stationary targets simulating 2nd reaction throws. No wonder Fields and Lance dumped Avery for John Beck. Turds are gonna be a trainwreck.
We have screenshots of their bowl game thread. They were ripping Rattler saying how Emory Jones is better than him and already the best QB in the SEC for 2021 or something close to that.

I’m not predicting a Georgia Southern repeat but stranger things have happened. I’m absolutely taking FAU with the points if the line is 20 or more. Nobody in their right mind outside of Canesville believes UF will able to score like last season. I am a firm believer Jones will not be able to beat anyone with his arm. I’ve watched his HS tape and the spring games. His accuracy and anticipation stinks. There’s nobody left on Pitts or Toney level to catch the ball. That’s a bad mix. I believe UF will be running the ball more this season and point totals will be down significantly.
Then on defense...UF had a tough time stopping mediocre offenses last season. I don’t see that changing either unless I’m missing something.
I think they added two D Line transfers that’ll help them. If not for that, they’d be in even more trouble on D. I actually think that their D might be better this year but their Offense is going to be exactly what you said.

Advertisement
0F81783B-840A-471F-B5B3-FE6C35575F8D.jpeg
87E10D6A-0A07-4A05-AAD5-3ADD2A6E46C0.jpeg
CC597D2B-6080-4053-8E38-D14790648629.jpeg
3104F1CC-B9B4-4403-B4F5-BCF4C1DB8189.jpeg
AC308B87-0527-4D18-8CDC-535058DE10AA.jpeg
C8B3DFFC-7C71-41D9-AB58-0C8CFB0B752F.jpeg
4F401A27-E78C-4BFA-943B-501A56E3C019.jpeg
30DE0B75-5EBD-43F7-A448-5A9ACBCB060B.jpeg
61E7F6FA-EB13-4527-979C-6642030581C3.jpeg
1192FFA0-2529-4FB8-A787-07E7CEAB1DA2.jpeg

I'm worried about Gaytor Fan Meth, we might need to have the police do a welfare check on him.

In one way, I'm happy that we don't have a bunch of overlapping recruits, so The Gaytor can continue to get high on their "national recruiting" strategery. But I'm also sad that we can't rip their souls out by stealing their "didn't want them anyhow" recruits.

Meth is a helluva drug...

I'm worried about Gaytor Fan Meth, we might need to have the police do a welfare check on him.

In one way, I'm happy that we don't have a bunch of overlapping recruits, so The Gaytor can continue to get high on their "national recruiting" strategery. But I'm also sad that we can't rip their souls out by stealing their "didn't want them anyhow" recruits.

Meth is a helluva drug...

I said it best on Swamp Gas, I’m to the point I’d rather be shocked we nabbed someone worth a dayum than disappointed when we whiff on a kid. Not getting too high or getting too low

Advertisement
I said it best on Swamp Gas, I’m to the point I’d rather be shocked we nabbed someone worth a dayum than disappointed when we whiff on a kid. Not getting too high or getting too low
The past 2 cycles there haven’t been a ton of common targets it seems between the big 3. Definitely not between us and you guys. There was the Palmetto stuff and we were interested in Sapp if he was interested I think though it wasn’t urgent. This year I see Lathan and that WR - Jayden Gibson - on the list as common targets. I don’t think we’re going to get Gibson given the background and area.

You must be going head to head with SEC schools a lot for kids in places we don’t go. That’s hard because you’re recruiting in each of those states against those schools and those kids are more loyal to their home state schools it seems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK, so which gaytor will be a bust in the NFL?

I won't say Pitts for the love of my hometown Philly (where hes from I'll just chalk that up as a stupid decision in his life)

Advertisement
Back