Tears Gator Tears

Just Gaytor logic at its finest...or should I say delusion..

UT3bfk4-YluRQHjUzuslA-TnLDZPADC0qME55nLbVnojTRoOyf-f7HzKF4F8hj6MwJPfZcM82Jv3PRmtJ4997pEI_RznXtnMNXo3WmDf8Mf7-xDGMaWKjx7YyW_kqWLBF1VO9tBJPxDrkpWXhBbcf4uxijB-3f4gwEZMfEo

Advertisement

This is the number one **** beat writer. Writes for the Gainesville Sun.

If this goober ever becomes self aware, they’re going to have to take his belt and shoelaces and put him on a 24 hour watch.

Holy shlt. I have no other words to add right now other than CRINGEWORTHY.

Holy ****, is this real? Lol. He’s the local paper’s gaytor beat writer and he released an album dressed up in some kind of yin & yang looking zoot suit?

Double holy ****, it’s Zach Abolverdi! Lol. That’s their main guy. Good gawd.

Holy ****, is this real? Lol. He’s the local paper’s gaytor beat writer and he released an album dressed up in some kind of yin & yang looking zoot suit?

I had to check the date to make sure that it wasn’t April 1. I am in a complete and utter state of disbelief. I still haven’t picked up my jaw from the floor. Look at homeboy adopting or trying to adopt a badass rapper look. This is just so cringe.

Advertisement
We have to get @Cribby in on this. Is there something in the water at that shlthole stadium that makes fans and writers so delusional. Because this guy putting these “tracks“ out shows that he is not really in touch with reality

We have to get @Cribby in on this. Is there something in the water at that shlthole stadium that makes fans and writers so delusional. Because this guy putting these “tracks“ out shows that he is not really in touch with reality
We can’t have an album without some promotion. We need Brewster to jump in this one with one of these...

8915E160-4840-426C-9689-73DFF79828D3.gif

Advertisement
“The album channels the “Two-Face” persona, a concept of dualism and the inner struggle between good and evil.”

This reads like something a teenie emo chick would write in a high school essay describing herself.

If this goober ever becomes self aware, they’re going to have to take his belt and shoelaces and put him on a 24 hour watch.

He’s rapping in it...rapping. Holy ****

“The album channels the “Two-Face” persona, a concept of dualism and the inner struggle between good and evil.”

This reads like something a teenie emo chick would write in a high school essay describing herself.
So there’s an angel and a demon within each of us and the struggle is real????

Advertisement

Zacharia? More like

Kinda scary hes got a resemblance to Mario...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back