Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lol id like to hear it from a gator who actually reasonably thinks

Not sure Flagator can ever explain their delusion and stupidity...
He’ll post their craziness in here as fast as we would. He’s not your regular ordinary delusional star and perception obsessed gaytor. He’s different.

He’ll post their craziness in here as fast as we would. He’s not your regular ordinary delusional star and perception obsessed gaytor. He’s different.
Oh I agree but having said that and he being all sane and stuff there’s no explaining why they say and do what they do...not even one of their own can

Advertisement
UT3bfk4-YluRQHjUzuslA-TnLDZPADC0qME55nLbVnojTRoOyf-f7HzKF4F8hj6MwJPfZcM82Jv3PRmtJ4997pEI_RznXtnMNXo3WmDf8Mf7-xDGMaWKjx7YyW_kqWLBF1VO9tBJPxDrkpWXhBbcf4uxijB-3f4gwEZMfEo
Thats me when we whiff on:

Evan Stewart
Gentry Williams
Kamari Wilson
Tyler Booker
Azareyah Thomas
Enai White

I had the unfortunate punishment to have been thru Lake City and Gaynesville. I thought Missouri had some **** *** towns. Felt like I was driving through a more tropical southern Missouri, It's like they took the worst of every state and dropped it off right there from that stretch of the GA/FL border all the way thru Gaynesville and it's un-illustrious junior college.
Good Ol Santa Fe CC 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Advertisement
how DARE you forget Aaron Walker? For god’s sake he caught 3 passes for 65 irrelevant yards against Miami in 2002 then went on to have an illustrious NFL career in where he caught 25 balls for 312 yards in 55 games and 1 TD. I’m still waiting for his call to Canton
For what the janitorial opening they have..😜

For what the janitorial opening they have..😜

man we have never had a pro bowl ALTERNATE TE so idk where this TEU talk come from

Erron Kinney: a bum with the Titans
Aaron Walker: a bum with the 49ers
Ben Troupe: flamed out in Tennessee
Cornelius Ingram: knee injury. Never played
Haron Aernandez: **** good but yea......
Trey Burton: really!?!?!?!?
Deandre Goolsby: Lol
C’yantei Lewis: beggin on Twitter for a tryout
Kyle Pitts: TBD

Advertisement
Advertisement
man we have never had a pro bowl ALTERNATE TE so idk where this TEU talk come from

Erron Kinney: a bum with the Titans
Aaron Walker: a bum with the 49ers
Ben Troupe: flamed out in Tennessee
Cornelius Ingram: knee injury. Never played
Haron Aernandez: **** good but yea......
Trey Burton: really!?!?!?!?
Deandre Goolsby: Lol
C’yantei Lewis: beggin on Twitter for a tryout
Kyle Pitts: TBD
Just Gaytor logic at its finest...or should I say delusion..

Advertisement
Back