Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Should have tried te as soon as he got to the league

That wouldn’t have gotten him enough attention, and all his advisers and family would have steered him away from it. Just would’ve never happened although it would’ve been better for him possibly.

Remember neither he, nor anyone in his family, was gifted with an excess of brain cells.

In the end, he’s just not an NFL caliber athlete. Period.

He needs to stick with his broadcasting and his holier than thou shtick.

Isn’t Tebow like 35? Give it up, loser
This has to be favor from the Jags and a PR stunt. No one is wasting a roster spot on a 30+ player trying out a new position.

It really does make Tebow look like a loser that loves attention and can’t let it go. Not sure what his team is thinking here.

He gets a pass because he’s such a nice guy.

Advertisement
That wouldn’t have gotten him enough attention, and all his advisers and family would have steered him away from it. Just would’ve never happened although it would’ve been better for him possibly.

Remember neither he, nor anyone in his family, was gifted with an excess of brain cells.

In the end, he’s just not an NFL caliber athlete. Period.

He needs to stick with his broadcasting and his holier than thou shtick.

Yeah, and that genius family of his home-schooled ol' Timmy.

Talk about the blind leading the blind...

tebow.jpg
The ONLY reason Teblow would be even considered is it will rekindle the Teblow/Meyer love affair.

tebow.jpg
The ONLY reason Teblow would be even considered is it will rekindle the Teblow/Meyer love affair.

Tebow: Kiss me, Urby. I love you.
Meyer: Not in public, Timmy. For God's sake, you know we can't...
Tebow: I don't care anymore! Football (and baseball) be damned! We'll move to the Philippines and live our days circumsizing young boys.
Meyer: But what about our NFL dreams?
Tebow: They aren't really dreams if you and I aren't in them together. And we both know I'm not talented enough for that.
Meyer: I'm sorry, Timmy. I... I just can't...
Tebow: [Uncontrollable sobbing for 15 minutes]

Or something like that, is my best guess at the conversation that image is capturing.

Advertisement
OK, so which gaytor will be a bust in the NFL?

I won't say Pitts for the love of my hometown Philly (where hes from I'll just chalk that up as a stupid decision in his life)
Toney.... way early for a dude who I thought would be a great 3rd round pick slot WR...

but being a 1st rounder all but demands you be an elite outside WR...

Oh well I’m a cowboys fan so glad to see him fail lol

Tebow: Kiss me, Urby. I love you.
Tebow: I don't care anymore! Football (and baseball) be damned! We'll move to the Philippines and live our days circumsizing young boys.
Tebow: They aren't really dreams if you and I aren't in them together. And we both know I'm not talented enough for that.
Tebow: [Uncontrollable sobbing for 15 minutes]

Or something like that, is my best guess at the conversation that image is capturing.

FIFY:

Tebow: GROOT
Tebow: I AM GROOT
Tebow: GROOT. GROOT GROOT GROOT!
Tebow: [Uncontrollable sobbing for 15 minutes (groot)]

Advertisement
Next the guy will try out for the Magic...failed at FB,Sucked at BB when he found out they didn’t throw everything straight so now he will try PG for the Magic so he can make it a grand slam of major sports...

Advertisement
So are the jags giving up on CJ Henderson already 😂😂😂. This is what was said after they drafted Tyson Campbell.

Post-Draft Analysis​

This pick might be more about the way the Jaguars feel about C.J. Henderson than anything else. The Jaguars took Henderson ninth overall last season, but he struggled with consistency and missed eight games with a groin injury.

Advertisement
Back