• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Gator Tears

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
Jesus Christ, only this racist redneck fan base would think a nickname for a group of their players such as KKK is a good idea.
Unreal. What world does that guy live in? It’s the first time I have seen it but it must’ve been used before by the way in which he used it. You also don’t see anyone jumping in to object. I saw that and also wondered how those players would feel about being called that.

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
Unreal. What world does that guy live in? It’s the first time I have seen it but it must’ve been used before by the way in which he used it. You also don’t see anyone jumping in to object. I saw that and also wondered how those players would feel about being called that.
Ok

AD81C7D9-FD1A-4829-A399-E816434254D5.jpeg

This is almost as bad as making a Hitler reference...oh wait

Told my friend when Grimes declared he was making a mistake leaving early. Granted I understand that he was riding the wave of our offensive season and striking while he thought the iron was hot but he should have came back and showed he could have been a #1-#2 WR in college.

When you say "our" you really mean, "their," right?

#jointhedarkside

da truth

1st team All-American
I still think that these kids should be able to come back after the draft if they don’t like their position ,if they haven’t signed with an agent and their draft pick could be returned to team that took them.
A lot off these kids ( see Cane players for example) are being sold a Bill of goods by agents that flash a little cash at them promising them they are going to get drafted in the 2-3 rounds before they actually end up sweating out the last day heading to be an UFA
It sucks to see these kids come out thinking they are 2-4th round picks and end up UFA’s when they might actually get into the 2-4th rounds if they stayed another year.
Now this doesn’t apply to all the kids that leave early but it applies to a large majority of them..
This makes zero sense to me. So a team is going to use a pick on a kid who may decide to go back to college? And they can get there pick back? Wtf what good does it do to get a pick back after the drafts over