Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

This is the number one **** beat writer. Writes for the Gainesville Sun.

If this goober ever becomes self aware, they’re going to have to take his belt and shoelaces and put him on a 24 hour watch.

Holy shlt. I have no other words to add right now other than CRINGEWORTHY.

Clearly he is Gainesville’s version of Scarface.
1619392085964.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
What in the **** are they even talking about? None of this shlt makes any sense other than your comments.

This is what happens when half the population has “dated“ the head coach’s wife.
I’d rely on a guy who puts it this way to set me up on a blind date...

👇

6BF9A10C-8A5B-4093-AF4C-969F3E9E94A8.jpeg

You can just tell from his word choice that he knows how to pick out the finest sow at the local 4H show.

FAU has some potential NFL guys on defense that came back for 21. We all know Emory Jones can’t hit a barn door. Couple that with how bad Heisman snub Trash looked without Pitts and Toney, it could be game. I can’t keep but thinking how hilarious it would be if Slick Willie beat the Turds at home in the opener. They’ve got nothing to lose while UF has everything on the line.

Advertisement
Original tweet was deleted. I never saw it. Who was it from and what did it say?
lol even Quincy realized how trash the clip was. Classic. Updated my post with the replacement vid which is still a huge joke. Big sluggish macro strides with 3/4 whip throws to stationary targets simulating 2nd reaction throws. No wonder Fields and Lance dumped Avery for John Beck. Turds are gonna be a trainwreck.

Advertisement
FAU has some potential NFL guys on defense that came back for 21. We all know Emory Jones can’t hit a barn door. Couple that with how bad Heisman snub Trash looked without Pitts and Toney, it could be game. I can’t keep but thinking how hilarious it would be if Slick Willie beat the Turds at home in the opener. They’ve got nothing to lose while UF has everything on the line.

now you may hate UF but come on now lol.

lol even Quincy realized how trash the clip was. Classic. Updated my post with the replacement vid which is still a huge joke. Big sluggish macro strides with 3/4 whip throws to stationary targets simulating 2nd reaction throws. No wonder Fields and Lance dumped Avery for John Beck. Turds are gonna be a trainwreck.

Man, this guy throws like a drunk lumberjack.

now you may hate UF but come on now lol.
I’m not predicting a Georgia Southern repeat but stranger things have happened. I’m absolutely taking FAU with the points if the line is 20 or more. Nobody in their right mind outside of Canesville believes UF will able to score like last season. I am a firm believer Jones will not be able to beat anyone with his arm. I’ve watched his HS tape and the spring games. His accuracy and anticipation stinks. There’s nobody left on Pitts or Toney level to catch the ball. That’s a bad mix. I believe UF will be running the ball more this season and point totals will be down significantly.
Then on defense...UF had a tough time stopping mediocre offenses last season. I don’t see that changing either unless I’m missing something.

Advertisement
Back