Tears Gator Tears

**** that’s messed up and while Quincy was really solid as a cb, Golden actually was right that he was a safety. He didn’t have the quickness to play on the outside and that showed itself in the NFL. He’ll he STILL didn’t have the quickness to play safety when he DID get moved their in Indy lol
Why take it out on the next two coaches is beyond me. That's why he will get the hate he gets......Richt and Diaz had nothing to do with it. The university didn't have anything to do with it......Golden was right but he still should have recruited him hard and got him to come then give him a chance if not move him later on. I mean it shouldn't be difficult to play corner in the ACC ffs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I recall, he was butt hurt because Al Golden and Mark D’nofrio were recruiting Quincy at Safety not Cornerback and so he talked all kinds of **** about UM, his alma mater, back then and it never stopped. Like it continued on with Richt as HC, with Manny as HC.

This is @gogeta4 @Zbrod95 territory
Long story short...

Golden: Hey Mr. Wilson! You got a really talented son and we think he can be a good CB but we think his best fit is safety.

Choad: Go fucc yourself you clueless tie man!

Golden: Mr. Wilson, I’m just being honest. It doesn’t mean we won’t give him a shot at CB.

Choad: Fucc you, fucc UM, and that troll AD! I’m going to go talk **** about this University for years and personally drive players away from UM because I’m so butthurt even though it wasn’t necessary.

Years later: Detroit Lions move him to safety because Quincy was a horrible NFL CB. Quincy is still in the league because of it.

Long story short...

Golden: Hey Mr. Wilson! You got a really talented son and we think he can be a good CB but we think his best fit is safety.

Golden: Mr. Wilson, I’m just being honest. It doesn’t mean we won’t give him a shot at CB.

Choad: Fucc you, fucc UM, and that troll AD! I’m going to go talk **** about this University for years and personally drive players away from UM because I’m so butthurt even though it wasn’t necessary.

Years later: Detroit Lions move him to safety because Quincy was a horrible NFL CB. Quincy is still in the league because of it.
☝️
@flagator86

Long story short...

Was Golden still with Detroit when he made the switch

BE55EB3F-129C-4DA4-831A-FC06760F91A0.jpeg
16D27927-9444-4162-B48E-C7E82D858B82.jpeg
AA977ED2-666F-4A6A-8C10-9D10E21C5CA0.jpeg
DFCA54D0-CCA5-4CC7-A0C5-1920434DD11F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 145258
NOT in the Top 10?!!!! Where is that gaytor brand bump? :6fps6:
My question is whether the development rating and NFL Draft percentages are based on the top 247 only? What about total scholarship player percentage as well? They have twice as many top 247 players as us. We actually look way better Tun I would have thought on the development stats, regardless of its basis.

My question is whether the development rating and NFL Draft percentages are based on the top 247 only? What about total scholarship player percentage as well? They have twice as many top 247 players as us. We actually look way better Tun I would have thought on the development stats, regardless of its basis.

The default position is, data is always suspect until and unless you know the source and can “look under the hood”. I don’t know where any of this comes from, so who knows how real it actually is.

Advertisement
It's suspect on its face. The only quantifiable metric besides number of 247 recruits they give you is % of recruits drafted. We got a higher number, but then they claim some wonky "development rating." Makes no sense. I say show your work or GTFO.

Guys I’m heading in tomorrow for another knee replacement ,my third.This is actually a replacement of a replacement that is coming loose at the bottom where it connects to the bone.

‘TOC and OCCC I’m putting you in charge of making sure this thread doesn’t hit the 2nd page.I should be back at my post on Wednesday to take back over.

‘if you guys have a spare spot in your prayers tonight I would appreciate a shout out to the big guy upstairs for a successful operation.

See you guys in a couple days...

Advertisement
Guys I’m heading in tomorrow for another knee replacement ,my third.This is actually a replacement of a replacement that is coming loose at the bottom where it connects to the bone.

‘TOC and OCCC I’m putting you in charge of making sure this thread doesn’t hit the 2nd page.I should be back at my post on Wednesday to take back over.

‘if you guys have a spare spot in your prayers tonight I would appreciate a shout out to the big guy upstairs for a successful operation.

Hey good luck, and Godspeed. I’m sure that knee will soon be in Terminator shape and better than ever. See you back here in a few days.

We’re all pulling for you and the prayers are en route.

Over the next few weeks you should have plenty of time to find high quality gator tears to share.

I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Good luck Cajun!! 🙏

Advertisement
Back