Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Will Marco claim the gaytors when he gets to the NFL or will he claim his high school team?
who cares family guy GIF

Advertisement
don't think so, I believe even Gus Edwards claims the U

I could forgive Gus repping Rutgers simply because he actually WENT to Rutgers.

The first time I remember that Monday Night Football ****e happening was, I BELIEVE, with Laverneandshirleyous Cole (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I think he repped his high school instead of F$U (and he never played at any other college after F$U).

But my memory may be defective on that. I do remember making fun of that stuff on the boards, though.

The first time I remember that Monday Night Football ****e happening was, I BELIEVE, with Laverneandshirleyous Cole (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I think he repped his high school instead of F$U (and he never played at any other college after F$U).

But my memory may be defective on that. I do remember making fun of that stuff on the boards, though.
Didn't we offer him and then pull it because he got in trouble?

Actually will the gators claim him again. Right now it seems they all hate him and the Wilson family but I suspect if he turns out to be really good in the pros then they'll come crawling back yelling DbU

He won't even need to be good in the pros. Half of those inbred fools will start claiming him again if he's drafted Day 2 as part of their "DBU, DBU" propaganda campaign.

Advertisement

TP’s butt buddy
1617409851446.jpeg

Advertisement

Yeah, IIRC that prime suspect was the first to the claim his high school. Ribault if I remember right...

Advertisement
You know you read this, and see this picture, and almost feel sorry for him and his dad…

View attachment 145152

Naaaah, fūck ‘em. Choad and his kid deserve all the scorn they are getting from that one-horse shltbag hellhole of a town and fan base. Maybe next time how about a little more class instead of shltting on your Alma Mater, huh Choad? Your kids are busts, your beloved **** fanbase hates you and your kids, and you won’t find solace at the University of Miami, just a big fūck you
Too cool to hold the C fo the picture?

100%.

I could have lived with Chad's kids picking UiF. Not thrilled, but I would have survived.

But the nastiness that Chad showed to UM? Unforgivable.

I hope to never see Chad at a UM event, because I don't have a very good filter or self-control about these types of things. It would be highly likely that I would say something I would regret. Well, not "regret" regret. But that might get me banned from future events.

Clue me in, how was Chad showing nastiness?

Clue me in, how was Chad showing nastiness?
If I recall, he was butt hurt because Al Golden and Mark D’nofrio were recruiting Quincy at Safety not Cornerback and so he talked all kinds of **** about UM, his alma mater, back then and it never stopped. Like it continued on with Richt as HC, with Manny as HC.

This is @gogeta4 @Zbrod95 territory

If I recall, he was butt hurt because Al Golden and Mark D’nofrio were recruiting Quincy at Safety not Cornerback and so he talked all kinds of **** about UM, his alma mater, back then and it never stopped. Like it continued on with Richt as HC, with Manny as HC.

This is @gogeta4 @Zbrod95 territory

**** that’s messed up and while Quincy was really solid as a cb, Golden actually was right that he was a safety. He didn’t have the quickness to play on the outside and that showed itself in the NFL. He’ll he STILL didn’t have the quickness to play safety when he DID get moved their in Indy lol

Advertisement
Back