Tears Gator Tears

They do live in mansions. They are known as doublewides in the shlthole known as Gainesville.

I’m guessing that you’ve never been there. For real, it’s an honest to goodness shlthole. They don’t even have a decent hotel in that town, and I’m not even kidding. There are some nice homes in a development or two outside of Gainesville proper, but the actual city itself is garbage.

To get any real culture, or even top-notch food, you literally have to drive over 100 miles.
My uncle had a house on lake Santa Fe a few years back. It was a nice spot to get away for a few days. Fishing, water skiing, outdoors type stuff. But after a couple of days you miss not having to drive half an hour to get to the local Publix. Or being able to eat out at an actual restaurant.

Advertisement
They do live in mansions. They are known as doublewides in the shlthole known as Gainesville.

I’m guessing that you’ve never been there. For real, it’s an honest to goodness shlthole. They don’t even have a decent hotel in that town, and I’m not even kidding. There are some nice homes in a development or two outside of Gainesville proper, but the actual city itself is garbage.

To get any real culture, or even top-notch food, you literally have to drive over 100 miles.
That one good development is probably Hale, but you’re right, no bueno. Back where I’m from (Live Oak/Suwannee) Gainesville’s was the spot, thought it was big city lol

That one good development is probably Hale, but you’re right, no bueno. Back where I’m from (Live Oak/Suwannee) Gainesville’s was the spot, thought it was big city lol

Yea, I mean I love nature, and there’s lots of good spots. Also, of course you can get you a nice house anywhere. Or have it built. There’s beautiful nature getaway spots in central and north FL, and I love springs. But you expect to be far away from stuff in those places.

You don’t expect to drive that far to get to a nice place to eat or a decent hotel in a town the size of Hogtown. I’ve been to a lot of small towns and you can find nice spots just about anywhere.

But in terms of building a nice town, they just shlt the bed with gainesville. Even the campus is ugly AF.

And talk to regular students that have to live in decrepit rundown dorms like something from a bad Stephen King novel

Yea, I mean I love nature, and there’s lots of good spots. Also, of course you can get you a nice house anywhere. Or have it built. There’s beautiful nature getaway spots in central and north FL, and I love springs. But you expect to be far away from stuff in those places.

You don’t expect to drive that far to get to a nice place to eat or a decent hotel in a town the size of Hogtown. I’ve been to a lot of small towns and you can find nice spots just about anywhere.

But in terms of building a nice town, they just shlt the bed with gainesville. Even the campus is ugly AF.

And talk to regular students that have to live in decrepit rundown dorms like something from a bad Stephen King novel
Most definitely, I still got family out there in Wellborn that tell me Gainesville’s the spot. Without the school and hospital, I’m sure Gainesville will turn to dust.

The high school me leaving Live Oak and going to Tally for school (FAMU) thought Tallahassee was a “big city” lol then moved to San Diego for the Navy, man was I wrong.

Most definitely, I still got family out there in Wellborn that tell me Gainesville’s the spot. Without the school and hospital, I’m sure Gainesville will turn to dust.

The high school me leaving Live Oak and going to Tally for school (FAMU) thought Tallahassee was a “big city” lol then moved to San Diego for the Navy, man was I wrong.

San Diego is a beautiful town with nice climate. Real estate is through the roof, though. Compared to FL anyway. Tallahassee will always have nice places to eat and stay because politicians have to go there and spend money. They just ***** you during UM v FSU week. Outrageous hotel prices even for the flea-bag hotels.

Advertisement
If you had prefaced it with: "For a middle of the pack of SEC ne'er-do-wells,,," It would have been fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back