Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Once again the purpose of this thread is being lost in communication. That’s a crappy post. Comparing him to Larry is a compliment. Not allowed in here. Now instead you could say, he’s more of a Peter puffer than TE and that would have been perfectly acceptable here. I’m not a Maude or anything, just here for the gator hate crimes, get with it or authorities will have to be notified. Sorry man, rules is rules
You’re 100% right. Forgive me, father.

Pitts is more of a poor man’s Calvin Johnson than a TE. That’s not a knock on him at all either. He can easily be the top TE in fantasy if he goes to a decent offense.
His perfect fit was the Brees offense... could have been another Micheal Thomas big body....

I mean.... Seattle? Texans? Colts? Arizona?

Advertisement
Pitts will be pretty good and UF fans will immediately declare themselves TE U
When their 3 star TE committed

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 7.11.25 PM.png

Advertisement
They got good meth over there those dealers have to live in mansions

They do live in mansions. They are known as doublewides in the shlthole known as Gainesville.

I’m guessing that you’ve never been there. For real, it’s an honest to goodness shlthole. They don’t even have a decent hotel in that town, and I’m not even kidding. There are some nice homes in a development or two outside of Gainesville proper, but the actual city itself is garbage.

To get any real culture, or even top-notch food, you literally have to drive over 100 miles.

*Gators get a recruit at X position*

“We are #XpositionU! This is indisputable as we sent someone to the league at this position that one time, and got a 3-star commit at said position.”

They do live in mansions. They are known as doublewides in the shlthole known as Gainesville.

I’m guessing that you’ve never been there. For real, it’s an honest to goodness shlthole. They don’t even have a decent hotel in that town, and I’m not even kidding. There are some nice homes in a development or two outside of Gainesville proper, but the actual city itself is garbage.

To get any real culture, or even top-notch food, you literally have to drive over 100 miles.
Trash *** place u know **** well u have to pay an athlete to go there

Advertisement
Back