Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Fire up the Gaytorz Nation Brand Rekruiting Klass Kalkulator, the Gaytors got ANOTHER 0-star...

From the Class of 2016, which can now be recomputed...

Jace Christmann!

No, he's not ANOTHER long-snapper, he's a kicker.

This should push the Gaytors 2016 recruiting class...nowhere, he was a 0-star!!!!!!!!!!

Gaytors now have taken more transfers than Miami!!!

Fire up the Gaytorz Nation Brand Rekruiting Klass Kalkulator, the Gaytors got ANOTHER 0-star...

From the Class of 2016, which can now be recomputed...

Jace Christmann!

No, he's not ANOTHER long-snapper, he's a kicker.

This should push the Gaytors 2016 recruiting class...nowhere, he was a 0-star!!!!!!!!!!

Gaytors now have taken more transfers than Miami!!!
Is this the backup kicker from Mississippi State or different?

The gatorzz have started spring practice early this year in preparation for a banner year next year.

Must perfect them winning gaytor skillzz

FDBFA4E6-4A1F-4A77-B19C-B2E211C9CCC0.gif

Advertisement
That guy is twisting himself up into a pretzel to make the turds the number two team in the country.

If this, if that, then this, then if we do that, then if we do this, then if this happens, then if that happens, and then if we do this, and then if only that would have happened, and then if only those other two things had happened, then on top of all that, if these other five things that happened, then we would be the number two team in the country.

Seriously delusional.

Advertisement
That guy is twisting himself up into a pretzel to make the turds the number two team in the country.

If this, if that, then this, then if we do that, then if we do this, then if this happens, then if that happens, and then if we do this, and then if only that would have happened, and then if only those other two things had happened, then on top of all that, if these other five things that happened, then we would be the number two team in the country.

Seriously delusional.
It's like that old saying "If my Aunt had a peniz she would be my Uncle"

Advertisement
He’s a stand up guy and not a gaytor delusionist! I understand why he’s not allowed on this thread but I won’t lie, I enjoy he’s relatively sane commentary on da gata. Lol
Yet @flagator86 still gives me these things specifically for the fella’s in Gator Tears notwithstanding the thread ban. As us ****** people would say, he’s a real mensch.

Advertisement
Yet @flagator86 still gives me these things specifically for the fella’s in Gator Tears notwithstanding the thread ban. As us ****** people would say, he’s a real mensch.

Yep, he's definitely a good dude and easy to chat with. I've never understood why any Miami fans are so triggered by his mere presence. If you added up all the people who have posted in Gaytor Tears, I'm sure he wasn't even a Top 25 poster, so I'm not sure what people (who complained) thought that he was doing that was so bad that he had to be thread-banned.

Yep, he's definitely a good dude and easy to chat with. I've never understood why any Miami fans are so triggered by his mere presence. If you added up all the people who have posted in Gaytor Tears, I'm sure he wasn't even a Top 25 poster, so I'm not sure what people (who complained) thought that he was doing that was so bad that he had to be thread-banned.
He did nothing. They simply couldn’t stomach a gaytor fan posting in this thread on gaytor hate principle so a few demanded that it not be allowed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

we got rid of that guy? Man i enjoyed his perspective and if you disagreed you got to call him a gaytor ***** and he'd just keep typing away lol
He’s on the board. He’s just not allowed to post in Gator Tears. Sometimes he’ll give me screenshots t post in here since he can’t post their tears and Logiks himself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back