Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
“All them 305 boys that real will be at Jimbo Camp.”

Not to be forgotten.

I remember this like it was yesterday. I don’t normally do this, but I may have been the first to call him out for this, both here and on Twitter. It’s offensive, condescending, disingenuous, disrespectful and hilarious all at the same time. A melanin challenged Midwesterner “oh you betcha” type saying that fake-aśš shlt.

Advertisement
I remember this like it was yesterday. I don’t normally do this, but I may have been the first to call him out for this, both here and on Twitter. It’s offensive, condescending, disingenuous, disrespectful and hilarious all at the same time. A melanin challenged Midwesterner “oh you betcha” type saying that fake-aśš shlt.
I think it was you.

I think it was you.

Thing is RVA, that mostly just makes me laugh literally out loud. What a clown. These young men are mostly smart. They figured this guy out. They know he doesn’t talk that way. He was insulting their intelligence, but in a way that just proves how dumb and clueless he was. It was just basically funny

Advertisement
EB9671EA-16E7-4D9C-8A8B-30E3AD895941.png
35D78630-BE6A-4ED5-9A0B-E5288C4FBCCF.jpeg
86439A69-61EC-4501-B0EB-773C2ED3CFF3.jpeg
01ADD369-B7CA-4158-B459-CEDBA7F5D273.png

They may have downvoted that **** into oblivion but a whole bunch of them think Emory Jones is a top notch weapon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve created so much hype on a guy who’s a run first QB. He’s literally like one of those old school 1 dimensional running Oklahoma Wishbone QB’s from the 80’s yet you’d think he’s got the legs of Barry Sanders and the arm of Dan Marino.

he's more suited to a North Dakota St than he is to the SEC...but why let that get in the way of their BS

We had a lot on this here in our thread when it happened. So if I am understanding it, Telfort had separate crimes from the ones that he and the other gaytors committed in gaynesville with the credit card fraud. He was using the wires and taking it to a whole other level with an FSU student?

Isn’t Kadeem Telfort the one who went to Gaynesville bc there was less likelihood of getting into trouble there than in Coral Gables?

Advertisement
Back