Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of a sudden with Knighton CB’s our way, with the exception of a few, they don’t want Knighton. They’d rather have a number of other lower ranked, less recruited players.

Some shît will never change.

All of a sudden with Knighton CB’s our way, with the exception of a few, they don’t want Knighton. They’d rather have a number of other lower ranked, less recruited players.

Some shît will never change.
Screen shots RVA, screenshot tears please!!! Lol

Advertisement
I'm from Lakeland...went to Lake Gibson. It is pretty well known that if you are a football player you don't need to do much to pass class at Lakeland High. My buddy's wife went to LHS and "tutored" the football team there when she was in high school. She had to read every book to Chris Rainey (in case some don't remember he was a 4 star RB that went to UF with the Pouncey twins).

Edit: And yes, I am responding to a post on page 1115. I am 70 pages behind due to tons of vacations this summer...but I'm reading every post in this thread. I'd be tempted to say that its a grind catching up...but it really isn't. I just got thru the July 4th Gheytor debacle and it was glorious!

So you're trailer park trash...it all makes sense now

Advertisement
You want me to physically assault him? He deserves it but you can't help something or someone that doesn't want to be helped.
Ok. I guess something happened out there. I’m outta this thread. Blake needs to go and we need an independent, experienced AD to fix this, like you’ve said. My biggest worry is getting that AD as it means the BOT needs to turn over control in a real way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back