Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
yea this thread needs to end. miami football is pathetic. that’s objective fact. see dmoneys post. florida is a far better program. we can barely pull 3 star recruits these days. need to stop living in the past. UNC, UVA, VT, Duke, etc. - all of these programs have surpassed Miami. It’s been a 20 year long road to **** and miami is finally there after losing to FIU. And NO changes have been made or will be made to the offensive staff. Need to learn to accept mediocrity. The BOT doesn’t care about winning in sports any longer.

Go away, Gaytor troll.

17 posts, and you are trying to derail Gaytor Tears...

Sean, there is no doubt where the state of our program is right now. There is no doubt that Mullet is a better coach than Manny. There is no doubt that their top 10 team beat our horrifically coRched team this year by just 4 points. There’s also no doubt that Dam Mullet is a goober... but that goober is better than what we have.

This thread wasn’t based on one game and one season but on a lifetime of experiences dealing with smug little gaytor pricks and just overall disdain for them. This thread has been pretty tranquil the season. We still have observations like how Mullet went with Franks over Trask, why can’t they recruit better for where they are ranked in the polls and any typical delusional gaytor fan rantings people choose to laugh at.

This thread gets activity when people come in here and cry for closure. It’s not closing, it’s recharging. I hope that better helps you understand things. That said, when a dude with less than 20 posts comes into this thread, the most successful thread in the history of this website, and starts demanding that it be closed and taken away from people with 1,000’s of posts and many hours invested in this thread, which is like its own special community within CIS, people are going to get ****ed and go after you.

You don’t have the standing to do that, honestly. I don’t get how people can have such a lack of self-awareness, but you need to shut it down. And leave the thread... please.

great point the gator tears thread is about adding up posts. if everyone in here is so excellent at math they would know that florida is better than miami in every way right now. go ahead and pretend that gator fan are actually crying and scared of miami in any way. the thread is moot now. during the off-season it was amazing. on paper miami should have wrecked florida, but miami failed. florida accidentally ended up with a great qb, stole isaiah walker, beat auburn, have a top 6 recurring class, are now on the way to trouncing UVA in the orange bowl in perhaps the most lopsided matchup in history. next poster to respond please remind me of my number of posts because somehow that reflects on credibility lmao.

great point the gator tears thread is about adding up posts. if everyone in here is so excellent at math they would know that florida is better than miami in every way right now. go ahead and pretend that gator fan are actually crying and scared of miami in any way. the thread is moot now. during the off-season it was amazing. on paper miami should have wrecked florida, but miami failed. florida accidentally ended up with a great qb, stole isaiah walker, beat auburn, have a top 6 recurring class, are now on the way to trouncing UVA in the orange bowl in perhaps the most lopsided matchup in history. next poster to respond please remind me of my number of posts because somehow that reflects on credibility lmao.

I bet you lick Mullen's **** off the floor

Advertisement
You’re repeating some points we recognize but we really don’t care. It’s irrelevant to the purpose and community environment in this thread. There is no pro-gaytor love permitted here. Period.

But since you want to continue - Every person that has come into this thread doing what you are doing and refusing to leave has been banned from CIS. Every one of them. You’re next if you want that.

Here's the thing. Mullen had a good year and the Gaytor finished in the top 10, sure. Did they make an appearance in their Conference Championship? No. So, therefore, their season sucks too. Bowl games are meaningless now tbh; no one will remember the freaking Orange Bowl, the Independence Bowl, the Cotton Bowl, etc. because it's all about the playoff now.

But even after one of the worst seasons in recent Miami history, we still have a top 15 class and the two best running backs in the state. Even at their peak, UF struggles to recruit against Miami, and will always be our little *****.

We are in a precarious position with regard to the Gators, so I can see where sean272727 is coming from. On one hand, we are fortunate that Mullen is not a lights-out recruiter, and that some of his position coaches aren't lights-out recruiters either, but on the other hand they quietly rebuilding their roster, especially along the lines of scrimmage. They are recruiting just well enough to remain a fixture in the top 10 for the next several years, and that can really be a problem for us down the road. Kirby Smart is developing the reputation as an underachieving coach who squanders talent. If that reputation sticks, then the balance of power in the SEC East could conceivably flip back to Florida, and their recruiting will pick up even more steam. Worst case scenario is them cherry-picking talent throughout the state of Florida like Urban Meyer was back in the late 2000s.

So I understand the point of this and the Nole Tears thread, but I just can't throw shade at our rivals while our program appears to be falling behind them. I'm more worried about our own recruiting, and why our players are dancing on the sidelines during losses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Apparently someone's sister is on the rag and the family reunion in Gainesville isn't until Sunday so he has a little pent up frustration he is trying to take out in the tears thread. **** gator boy, I'm sure you have some cousins you can go hoggin with don't you? Oh, and the worst Miami team in decades almost beat a higher ranked and favored gator team, so yeah, your facts are wrong, but what should we expect from a gator.

But go ahead and rub it in if you want, you know, the conference championship, playoffs and MNC you are winning this season. The things you play for, not participation medals. If you can't, it's all just salty tears, the tears that fortify this thread.

Why are you so sensitive? Not a good look. Makes you look weak. Also, you stole Walker from South Carolina. What does that have to do with Miami? Know what's crazy? UF is having a good season yet nobody talks about them. You never hear the media mention UF. It's like nobody gives a **** about UF. They're just kind of there in the background.

Last edited:

Hey...moron...your post count is right under your log-in name. Nobody is wasting the time to "add up" your posts.

Clearly, you have never used this board, you are only here to troll us, Gaytor.

@IndayArtHauz
@RVACane

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz , @OBLIVION , @Trescerocinco , @Andrew -

anyone that can please simply block @sean272727 from Gator Tears, it would be appreciated.
00702CB3-BF23-4B21-9523-F53539BA7C63.gif

Advertisement
the gators are a top 7 program nationally, objectively. miami is a laughingstock.
Top 7 program nationally huh sport?! That’s funny because last time I checked you gaytors have had two 4-8 seasons in the last 5 years! The last time I checked no consistent top 7 program has had TWO 4-8 seasons the past 5 years!! Lmao but I digress, please continue spewing your troll nonsense on here. Oh and I’ll leave you with this little gem sport, as down as we have been lately, we still haven’t went 4-8. Lol let alone twice In 5 years @$$hole! Lmao

Last edited:
Top 7 program nationally huh sport?! That’s funny because last time I checked you gaytors have had two 4-8 seasons in the last 5 years! The last time I checked no consistent top 7 program has had TWO 4-8 seasons the past 5 years!! Lmao but I digress, please continue spewing your troll nonsense on here. Oh and I’ll leave you with this little gem sport, as down as we have been lately, we still haven’t went 4-8. Lol let alone twice In 5 years @$$hole! Lmao
Dat gaytor dead.

Advertisement
Back