Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mullet looks like he's at the gent's club watching the pole dancers.

1576110925011.png

Advertisement
Gaytors in the news...

Dude doubled down and tweeted out "Best news ever... Thank you" after being released from the team.
Another fine example of the quality athlete put into the league by the lizard.

Gaytors in the news...

i follow him on ig..he literally gets into it with fans weekly..the sh*t is hilarious. Im surprised it took so long. lol

They would get blown out , he give up tds and he would be posting pics of his clothes, car or flexing about something and get attacked by trolls weekly. Dude just collecting nfl checks at this point..but i always like Rabbit as a player.

i follow him on ig..he literally gets into it with fans weekly..the sh*t is hilarious. Im surprised it took so long. lol

They would get blown out , he give up tds and he would be posting pics of his clothes, car or flexing about something and get attacked by trolls weekly. Dude just collecting nfl checks at this point..but i always like Rabbit as a player.

He's a loose cannon but he's playing well this year and has been for a long time. He's one of the better corners in the league, still.

Advertisement
yea this thread needs to end. miami football is pathetic. that’s objective fact. see dmoneys post. florida is a far better program. we can barely pull 3 star recruits these days. need to stop living in the past. UNC, UVA, VT, Duke, etc. - all of these programs have surpassed Miami. It’s been a 20 year long road to **** and miami is finally there after losing to FIU. And NO changes have been made or will be made to the offensive staff. Need to learn to accept mediocrity. The BOT doesn’t care about winning in sports any longer.

yea this thread needs to end. miami football is pathetic. that’s objective fact. see dmoneys post. florida is a far better program. we can barely pull 3 star recruits these days. need to stop living in the past. UNC, UVA, VT, Duke, etc. - all of these programs have surpassed Miami. It’s been a 20 year long road to **** and miami is finally there after losing to FIU. And NO changes have been made or will be made to the offensive staff. Need to learn to accept mediocrity. The BOT doesn’t care about winning in sports any longer.
3E4F651D-6C12-41BC-B374-B941EA3730A7.gif

@Mklein13

Advertisement
Advertisement
the gators are a top 7 program nationally, objectively. miami is a laughingstock.
Sean, there is no doubt where the state of our program is right now. There is no doubt that Mullet is a better coach than Manny. There is no doubt that their top 10 team beat our horrifically coRched team this year by just 4 points. There’s also no doubt that Dam Mullet is a goober... but that goober is better than what we have.

This thread wasn’t based on one game and one season but on a lifetime of experiences dealing with smug little gaytor pricks and just overall disdain for them. This thread has been pretty tranquil the season. We still have observations like how Mullet went with Franks over Trask, why can’t they recruit better for where they are ranked in the polls and any typical delusional gaytor fan rantings people choose to laugh at.

This thread gets activity when people come in here and cry for closure. It’s not closing, it’s recharging. I hope that better helps you understand things. That said, when a dude with less than 20 posts comes into this thread, the most successful thread in the history of this website, and starts demanding that it be closed and taken away from people with 1,000’s of posts and many hours invested in this thread, which is like its own special community within CIS, people are going to get ****ed and go after you.

You don’t have the standing to do that, honestly. I don’t get how people can have such a lack of self-awareness, but you need to shut it down. And leave the thread... please.

Advertisement
Back