Tears Gator Tears

I am with you in spirit brother. It is super annoying that he flies his colors up in here. For the most part of what I have seen, He behaves himself and has been honest about who he is.

I try to focus my time and hate on the ***** who join this site trying to pass themselves off as cane fans. Those bytches can keep you busy around here especially since some of our most negative and vaunted posters will up vote their **** because it serves their agendas.

RVA, I would like to make a motion to have him remove his ugly *** avatar out of respect for what this thread stands for if he wants to remain. If he won't, then he needs to be clipped. Do I have a second and a third ?
It’s all you guys now and how you want to deal with it. I mean it always was a group thing but I don’t want to interfere with the mission or steer things. I’d like to see this thread’s premises respected and carried on in the way it should be... and most importantly, how you guys want it to continue.

I’m retiring from the day to day of “Gator Tears” and focusing on another stage in life as I am trying to take new steps. This will also give someone dedicated to how this thread started and grew, the ability to move things in the direction that it was intended to go... the way you guys want it to.

I’m happy that I did my part with others but this is a good time for someone with the same drive I had to take over and do the right things for the right reasons or whatever their motto is.

As for this gaytor, he’s not the epitome of who in that fanbase I disdain. And he’s honest and upfront as you said but this thread wasn’t started as the Cane Gaytor Love Association (CAGLA) and just because I have certain tolerances that fit who I am as a person in real life, doesn’t mean that my ways should supersede the will of the supporters of this thread. I completely get you not wanting to see anything gaytor here or anywhere.

You guys should do as you see fit. As @Hstokes1447 started this thread, you don’t even need a mod. You can have hstokes1447 ban him from the thread in the settings if you don’t want him in here. I think the guy offers a viewpoint from the gaytor that is reasonable and adds educational value but he can offer that elsewhere on the board as well.

Anyhow, between you and OCCC and others, there are some some tough, relentless dudes who are Alpha Enforcers. You guys should move things forward as you see fit. I’ll never be against the will of those who made this thread what it is.

Advertisement
I am with you in spirit brother. It is super annoying that he flies his colors up in here. For the most part of what I have seen, He behaves himself and has been honest about who he is.

I try to focus my time and hate on the ***** who join this site trying to pass themselves off as cane fans. Those bytches can keep you busy around here especially since some of our most negative and vaunted posters will up vote their **** because it serves their agendas.

RVA, I would like to make a motion to have him remove his ugly *** avatar out of respect for what this thread stands for if he wants to remain. If he won't, then he needs to be clipped. Do I have a second and a third ?

And you have a fourth. This is not the thread for amicable Cane gaytor fb talk.

Shouldn't this thread be renamed by the OP to "Canes Tears"? Outside of Silvera, those ******* gators have been killing us on the trail for the past few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s all you guys now and how you want to deal with it. I mean it always was a group thing but I don’t want to interfere with the mission or steer things. I’d like to see this thread’s premises respected and carried on in the way it should be... and most importantly, how you guys want it to continue.

I’m retiring from the day to day of “Gator Tears” and focusing on another stage in life as I am trying to take new steps. This will also give someone dedicated to how this thread started and grew, the ability to move things in the direction that it was intended to go... the way you guys want it to.

I’m happy that I did my part with others but this is a good time for someone with the same drive I had to take over and do the right things for the right reasons or whatever their motto is.

As for this gaytor, he’s not the epitome of who in that fanbase I disdain. And he’s honest and upfront as you said but this thread wasn’t started as the Cane Gaytor Love Association (CAGLA) and just because I have certain tolerances that fit who I am as a person in real life, doesn’t mean that my ways should supersede the will of the supporters of this thread. I completely get you not wanting to see anything gaytor here or anywhere.

You guys should do as you see fit. As @Hstokes1447 started this thread, you don’t even need a mod. You can have hstokes1447 ban him from the thread in the settings if you don’t want him in here. I think the guy offers a viewpoint from the gaytor that is reasonable and adds educational value but he can offer that elsewhere on the board as well.

Anyhow, between you and OCCC and others, there are some some tough, relentless dudes who are Alpha Enforcers. You guys should move things forward as you see fit. I’ll never be against the will of those who made this thread what it is.
When did you make a decision to retire?

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you have a fourth. This is not the thread for amicable Cane gaytor fb talk.

This is a place to point out absurdities in their fan base. That they shut down their website to opposing fans and views. Also that everything they see is how great UF is no matter what evidence there is to counter that. This fan in here is counter to the general experience most of use in central Florida have known. He has also contributed to this thread on bringing in bad news about the gators. Probably brought in more bad news about the gators than the people wanting to throw him out combined. Wanting to throw a reasonable person off the board is something their board would do and we would make fun of them for it. All the people doing this please stop exhibiting gator traits.

This is a place to point out absurdities in their fan base. That they shut down their website to opposing fans and views. Also that everything they see is how great UF is no matter what evidence there is to counter that. This fan in here is counter to the general experience most of use in central Florida have known. He has also contributed to this thread on bringing in bad news about the gators. Probably brought in more bad news about the gators than the people wanting to throw him out combined. Wanting to throw a reasonable person off the board is something their board would do and we would make fun of them for it. All the people doing this please stop exhibiting gator traits.

Nope.

Completely agree

Advertisement
Back