Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
WTF is going on in here? Playing nice with a gaytor? Even if he is abnormally cordial and not as much of a doushe bag? I still don't like it in here!

@RVACane youre better than that lol
Ok then it’s settled...

B7C5FF24-899F-4EE7-BCDB-066BBE6E1369.gif

I think it’s time for someone freshly envigorated with gaytor hate to take the lead here. I’ve served my purpose in helping get this thing off the ground and rolling with @TheOriginalCane, @Canes2082, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and others. Here I am, 7th post in after TOC and OCCC. Before the red comments and before I even knew how to insert full-sized screenshots.

Much appreciate the friendships made here.

Fūck the gatah

They're permanently destined to be subpar.

The most underachieving program in the history of college football, and it’s not even debatable.

So who do they hire, a guy who is 6-39 versus top 25 teams In his ten years as a HC.

And that’s exactly what they’re going to get, best case scenario is three losses a year. Which is probably how they’re going to end up this year and it’ll be their best year in the foreseeable future.

They better learn to be happy with a best case scenario of 3 to 4 losses every year.

They have never in their entire history had an undefeated season. Let that sink in.

Again, historically, a laughable program - the most underachieving program in the history of college football, and as I said before, it’s not even close.

And fūck gators posting here

Advertisement
Fūck the gatah

They're permanently destined to be subpar.

The most underachieving program in the history of college football, and it’s not even debatable.

So who do they hire, a guy who is 6-39 versus top 25 teams In his ten years as a HC.

And that’s exactly what they’re going to get, best case scenario is three losses a year. Which is probably how they’re going to end up this year and it’ll be their best year in the foreseeable future.

They better learn to be happy with a best case scenario of 3 to 4 losses every year.

they had never in their entire history had an undefeated season. Let that sink in. Again historically a laughable program the most underachieving program in the history of college football and as I said before, it’s not even close.

And fūck gators posting here
And PLEASE DON’T FORGET that they’ll BE BACK IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THIS STATE VERY SOON(or has UCF PASSED them yet??? 😂😭😂)

Advertisement
Advertisement
so if mullen loses on the trail to UGA again and loses next year on the field, is that it?
Nahhh, I would say they would give him another year after that at least. The pain of having the shark****er and the chump back to back is relatively new. They will put up a little longer with his 9-3 seasons.

Nobody gives a **** what you like, go the **** away you pos.
I am with you in spirit brother. It is super annoying that he flies his colors up in here. For the most part of what I have seen, He behaves himself and has been honest about who he is.

I try to focus my time and hate on the ***** who join this site trying to pass themselves off as cane fans. Those bytches can keep you busy around here especially since some of our most negative and vaunted posters will up vote their **** because it serves their agendas.

RVA, I would like to make a motion to have him remove his ugly *** avatar out of respect for what this thread stands for if he wants to remain. If he won't, then he needs to be clipped. Do I have a second and a third ?

I am with you in spirit brother. It is super annoying that he flies his colors up in here. For the most part of what I have seen, He behaves himself and has been honest about who he is.

I try to focus my time and hate on the ***** who join this site trying to pass themselves off as cane fans. Those bytches can keep you busy around here especially since some of our most negative and vaunted posters will up vote their **** because it serves their agendas.

RVA, I would like to make a motion to have him remove his ugly *** avatar out of respect for what this thread stands for if he wants to remain. If he won't, then he needs to be clipped. Do I have a second and a third ?
I motion to have the gaytor clipped no matter what his avatar is.

Advertisement
so if mullen loses on the trail to UGA again and loses next year on the field, is that it?

I said it from the beginning even when he was thought to be considered for the job here that Mullens ceiling is 10 wins that's it.

His last recruiting class was a disaster and for what people want to say about McShark he actually re recruited pretty well and left Mullen in a decent spot.

Advertisement
Back