Tears Gator Tears

so if mullen loses on the trail to UGA again and loses next year on the field, is that it?
I fully expect Along with there own fans even though they’ll never admit it, that the gaytor will take a big step back next year. This is, based on his lack of recruiting the most talented team Mullen will ever field there. And there losing there top two CBs, top two D lineman, all there receivers and there top running back from that team to the draft this coming April. Mullen had to get it done this year or the odds were gonna really start to stack against him next year. Especially with the way Georgia is recruiting!

Advertisement
what up fellas.Missed you guys..i tried keeping Baby on the front page with my weekly UFAG SUCKS !! mantra but missed all the rest of the posting that has made this thread the greatest in CIS history.

RVA don't even think about disappearing from here.Yea things might not be as good ( or ******) for the Turds as we expected but they are still pieces of horse**** and always will be.

You have created,nutured and grown this Baby into the monstrosity it has become and you stepping back would be like Bill Gates leaving Microsoft.

Good news is the first signing period is only a couple months away so we can be certain that there will be a monsoon of tears coming from the ****hole that is guttersville no matter what happens the rest of the year.
So in my usual fashion and making sure that there's not some newborn fan out there that doesn't know..

UFAG SUCKS!!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!!

Advertisement
now that's the spirit
Lol. Why’d you boring vote the post above yours? Lol... jk

I’m not saying I won’t post, I definitely will but I don’t really want the responsibility of keeping this thing on track anymore for a couple of reasons.

One, I am trying to dedicate time to some personal pursuits now. These things need me to focus and I’m an ADHD mess who gets distracted too easily.

Second, there’s internal conflict for me with the thread premises and values and my personal values. I grew up hating the gaytor and always will. This thread makes fun of their delusional idiocy and such and I’m good with that. We don’t allow Cane on Cane violence or pro gaytor sentiments/anti tears posting and I’m good with and accept that. I have no problems attacking a troll.

But, to enforce all of this, it’s essentially all or nothing in here. So when a gaytor shows up and acts like a cuck ****, Inday kills them. But now we have a **** who shows up who is nothing like the turds we talk about or even know and he has been respectful and even posted tears and brought info to the board but he’s being assaulted... and he’s still being respectful. He’s a better person than me.

It’s not my way as a person in how I live my life to go at someone like that man, but it is the nature of the thread and I’m not going to interfere with the mission of the thread because the thread is bigger than any one individual.

But likewise, I don’t want to enforce that individual situation given my own personal values. So someone else who really functions in a way that I don’t in life, and has no issues smashing other people without distinction, should be the one to enforce the thread’s will.

And so there’s no confusion, @flagator86 got banned from the board. The dude brought us information. I interceded in good conscience and asked that his ban be limited to the Gator Tears thread and it was determined that his ban is limited to both the Gator Tears and Nole Tears threads but not the entire board.

So as a result, he can bring information we don’t always have to other threads, I can live within the boundaries of my own values and Gator Tears can continue on as it has without compromising the premises of its development.

Last edited:

I’m not saying I won’t post, I definitely will but I don’t really want the responsibility of keeping this thing on track anymore for a couple of reasons.

One, I am trying to dedicate time to some personal pursuits now. These things need me to focus and I’m an ADHD mess who gets distracted too easily.

Second, there’s internal conflict for me with the thread premises and values and my personal values. I grew up hating the gaytor and always will. This thread makes fun of their delusional idiocy and such and I’m good with that. We don’t allow Cane on Cane violence or pro gaytor sentiments/anti tears posting and I’m good with and accept that. I have no problems attacking a troll.

But, to enforce all of this, it’s essentially all or nothing in here. So when a gaytor shows up and acts like a cuck ****, Inday kills them. But now we have a **** who shows up who is nothing like the turds we talk about or even know and he has been respectful and even posted tears and brought info to the board but he’s being assaulted... and he’s still being respectful. He’s a better person than me.

It’s not my way as a person in how I live my life to go at someone like that man, but it is the nature of the thread and I’m not going to interfere with the mission of the thread because the thread is bigger than any one individual.

But likewise, I don’t want to enforce that individual situation given my own personal values. So someone else who really functions in a way that I don’t in life, and has no issues smashing other people without distinction, should be the one to enforce the thread’s will.

And so there’s no confusion, @flagator86 got banned from the board. The dude brought us information. I interceded in good conscience and asked that his ban be limited to the Gator Tears thread and it was determined that his ban is limited to both the Gator Tears and Nole Tears threads but not the entire board.

So as a result, he can bring information we don’t always have to other threads, I can live within the boundaries of my own values and Gator Tears can continue on as it has without compromising the premises of its development.

I kind of feel bad I think...Kinda of. You are a good man RVA no doubt. I just didn't want him flying his colors in here.

Now that said, I think the man you are describing is OCCC.

Respect, brother.

Advertisement
I kind of feel bad I think...Kinda of. You are a good man RVA no doubt. I just didn't want him flying his colors in here.

Now that said, I think the man you are describing is OCCC.

Nothing to feel bad about if you do what you think is best. This thread has a code. And believe me I understand about the colors. I hate the ugly crocodilian swamp lizard. OCCC is a 110% fire breathing troll destroying anti-gaytor killing machine. Lol. He has zero tolerance for any gaytors anywhere and they could be nice well intentioned gaytors and he’ll smoke em... just because.

Everyone should participate as they want in posting tears, moving things a long and patrolling and it’ll be fine. Roles will just develop.

Nothing to feel bad about if you do what you think is best. This thread has a code. And believe me I understand about the colors. I hate the ugly crocodilian swamp lizard. OCCC is a 110% fire breathing troll destroying anti-gaytor killing machine. Lol. He has zero tolerance for any gaytors anywhere and they could be nice well intentioned gaytors and he’ll smoke em... just because.

Everyone should participate as they want in posting tears, moving things a long and patrolling and it’ll be fine. Roles will just develop.
Haha, yeah watching him work taught me how to spot trolls.

That was a mistake..I don't think I've ever intentionally used that thing...

I completely understand where your coming from in regards to @flagator86.There's probably no one on this board that has hated the turds longer than me.My first game was in 1958 a loss to them 16-13 I think.Too many years ago to remember.

But your right.The guy was always polite and like you said actually brought tears to the board occasionally and actually brought info we didn't have.Personally I had no problem with the guy cause even getting constantly harassed he never came back at anyone something I'm not sure I could have done.

I also completely understand your wanting to step back.For a while there I was starting to worry about you...lol

But take care my man.You have been the main driver of this thread that is BY FAR the greatest thread that CIS has ever had or will ever have.

Take care my brother and hopefully one day i will have the pleasure of meeting you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That was a mistake..I don't think I've ever intentionally used that thing...

I completely understand where your coming from in regards to @flagator86.There's probably no one on this board that has hated the turds longer than me.My first game was in 1958 a loss to them 16-13 I think.Too many years ago to remember.

But your right.The guy was always polite and like you said actually brought tears to the board occasionally and actually brought info we didn't have.Personally I had no problem with the guy cause even getting constantly harassed he never came back at anyone something I'm not sure I could have done.

I also completely understand your wanting to step back.For a while there I was starting to worry about you...lol

But take care my man.You have been the main driver of this thread that is BY FAR the greatest thread that CIS has ever had or will ever have.

Take care my brother and hopefully one day i will have the pleasure of meeting you.
We’ll definitely meet and I’ll still come in here and read and post.

20191112_102433.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back