Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Yes, but this is the "ultimate" project...

And this might be the last one, I think they have run out of room to widen the road.

From here on out, it's light rail and alternate roads.

Not a chance lol bout to do an overhaul at the merge with 417 in sanford finishing in 2022. Like i said dont let them fool you lol this is the latest "ultimate" project.

In any event, i hope all the gators get stuck in parking lot traffic southbound from wherever theyre coming from

Advertisement
I know the stretch you are talking about, drove it recently, it is bad because of the volume of traffic (and the resistance to widening the road).

Orlando is terrible right now because of construction. When it's done, it should work very well. NoVa is going to be screwed for years and years to come.
100%

Everytime I go to their "Alligator Alley" 247 board for tears, I can't help but think this was made for that place:

Screenshot_20190823-160809_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190823-160831_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Wtf does that mean? There’s not a lot of actual playing time but they’ve practiced a lot and have a lot of mental reps. Haven’t actually played much in games but they have a lot of mental experience.

They weren't good enough to get in while the real starters were tired, but they know how to get from the bench to the locker room and back.

Advertisement
Wtf does that mean? There’s not a lot of actual playing time but they’ve practiced a lot and have a lot of mental reps. Haven’t actually played much in games but they have a lot of mental experience.
These are the same guys that refuse to put the word redshirt in front of the word freshman. A year of not playing it is good for the gator, but a bad sign for the Cane.

So their guys who didn’t play all got better from practice and being in the weight room but our inexperienced guy didn’t progress and sat around eating cupcakes

Advertisement

They have a bunch of Larry Cokers on their OL, not very many Jimmy Johnsons.

Advertisement
Back