Tears Gator Tears

Just saw on a thread in the EYE that Acrum has been cleared to play.Said he’d met all of Mullets parameters .before the game pretty sure all of them will have done everything necessary to have their suspensions overturned.
I’d be shocked if he’ll suspend anyone in any situation where he isn’t forced to. He can’t afforg to have the offseason he just had and then lose to us with everyone watching just our game.

Advertisement
You have a good eye.

Margin of Gator Victory
17​
21​
24​
21​
17​
39​
7​
15​
26​
21​
17​
24​
28​
15​
17​
24​
69​
21​
100​
21​
8​
18​
14​
18​
14​
31​
18​
25​
32​
10​
11​
27​
14​
-10​
11​
14​
15​
21​
22​
8​
14​
25​
27​
21​
21.6​
Average Margin

Well there were 4-5 kids that will be right.Smart kids..can’t be UFAG recruits.

I’d be shocked if he’ll suspend anyone in any situation where he isn’t forced to. He can’t afforg to have the offseason he just had and then lose to us with everyone watching just our game.

Yea unless it’s drug test which is school mandated I doubt anyone is gonna be suspended.

He will let all the women beaters play with the excuse that he’s waiting on the judicial system to run its course or some such sHT.

Aldermen or whatever his name is the mod over there basically confirmed Stewart and slaton are suspended. And I can almost guarantee it was a drug test or title 9 which would put it out of mullets hands. Because if it was any other violations but those two then I can also guarantee mulleT would have found a way to play them with something right out of Urbans scumbag enabling playbook. I still think more suspensions will drop due to all the dirty **** going on up there this offseason, I’m willing to bet admin made those calls over mullet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After reading this god awful analysis, I’m convinced more than ever that we are beating them. This is just pathetic on Goldkamp’s part.

"Florida's receiver group is just too deep for the Miami secondary to fully contain ... if Franks gets time.
And that's where this matchup gets really interesting. Can Miami make things a mess up front for Franks? Florida's offensive line didn't pass block nearly as well in fall camp as it run-blocked, leaving this a concerning matchup.

The bad news is if the starting five for Florida doesn't really click, there aren't a whole lot of proven backups to try to plug in.

We give the edge to Florida on this one based on Mullen's demonstrated ability to scheme around a still-gelling offensive line, even against strong defensive fronts. See: Mississipppi State game, 2018."

This section deserved its own post.
This is the worst example he could've given. Its like calling Richt a great play caller based on (pick a game). Mullen the genius and Grantham coached that team the year before. You'd think if ANYONE knew how to beat that defense, it was them. But Mullen didn't do **** against them. The only TD they scored came off a trick play, in the second half. They scored all of 3 points in the first half. They ran for 118 yards on 34 carries and averaged 3.5 yards per carry, with 52 of those 118 rushing yards coming on 3 plays.

He didn't exactly make great halftime adjustments either. Besides the trick play TD, the ONLY other "scoring drive" started at the Mississippi St 40. You'd think a genius would be able to drive 40 yards for the TD. But oh wait.. the ONLY second half drive to eclipse 40 yards WAS the trick play TD drive.

The ****?

Never really been a betting man, would one of you guys or gals explain this to me in layman's terms.

The part about the public and the pros plus or minus betting on UM.

Thanks a head of time for your efforts.

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 94899
It seems to me like that translates to the smart money is on Miami.

"Florida's receiver group is just too deep for the Miami secondary to fully contain ... if Franks gets time.
And that's where this matchup gets really interesting. Can Miami make things a mess up front for Franks? Florida's offensive line didn't pass block nearly as well in fall camp as it run-blocked, leaving this a concerning matchup.

The bad news is if the starting five for Florida doesn't really click, there aren't a whole lot of proven backups to try to plug in.

We give the edge to Florida on this one based on Mullen's demonstrated ability to scheme around a still-gelling offensive line, even against strong defensive fronts. See: Mississipppi State game, 2018."

This is the worst example he could've given. Its like calling Richt a great play caller based on (pick a game). Mullen the genius and Grantham coached that team the year before. You'd think if ANYONE knew how to beat that defense, it was them. But Mullen didn't do **** against them. The only TD they scored came off a trick play, in the second half. They scored all of 3 points in the first half. They ran for 118 yards on 34 carries and averaged 3.5 yards per carry, with 52 of those 118 rushing yards coming on 3 plays.

He didn't exactly make great halftime adjustments either. Besides the trick play TD, the ONLY other "scoring drive" started at the Mississippi St 40. You'd think a genius would be able to drive 40 yards for the TD. But oh wait.. the ONLY second half drive to eclipse 40 yards WAS the trick play TD drive.

The ****?

Love how he completely omits the TE’s when talking about “When Miami throws the ball” to give the Turds a strong edge. Only to admit later in “Enos vs Teddy Graham” the strong edge we have at TE, how turds struggle to cover them and how much Enos loves to use them. Result....push, lol

Advertisement
Heard from a bookie that amatuer money is on Gators, lot of pro money on the 'Canes.

I was reading an article earlier about the betting lines, and they dropped a teaser from the wiseguy at CBS Sportsline who is 7-0 in picks either involving the Gayturds or Miami. The "free" section basically said to take the under, but then to find out who is picking to win outright, you have to pay for access.

"Tierney knows that junior Feleipe Franks, one of the top quarterbacks in the SEC, is back for the Gators. Last season, in his first year under offensive guru and Florida coach Dan Mullen, Franks had a breakout season, throwing for 2,457 yards with 24 touchdowns while rushing for 350 yards and seven scores. Only eight FBS quarterbacks returning in 2019 accounted for more touchdowns last season than Franks.

The Gators return a significant amount of offensive production, including last year's leading rusher, Lamical Perine, and leading receiver Van Jefferson. On the ground, Florida returns 1,979 of its 2,771 rushing yards (71.4 percent), as well as 18 of its 23 rushing touchdowns (78.3). The Gators also bring back 187 of their 217 receptions (86.1 percent), as well as 2,436 of their 2,776 receiving yards (87.8) and 24 of their 28 receiving touchdowns (85.7) from last season's team.

But just because the Gators return plenty of offensive production does not guarantee they will cover the Miami vs. Florida spread.
Tierney has factored in that the Hurricanes' defensive line has the edge over an inexperienced offensive line of the Gators. Junior end Jonathan Garvin, one of five returning Power Five players to have at least 17 tackles for loss last season, and senior tackle Pat Bethel return as starters on the defensive line. They'll be going up against a Florida unit that has to replace four of five starters.

Tierney also has considered that few defensive minds should know the Gators' offense better than Diaz. The new Hurricanes coach served as Mullen's defensive coordinator and linebackers coach at Mississippi State in 2010 and in 2015. Last season, under Diaz's guidance, Miami ranked No. 1 in the country in passing yards allowed per game (135.6) and No. 4 in total yards allowed per game (278.9).
We can tell you Tierney is leaning under, but his much stronger play is on the spread. He's found a critical x-factor that makes one side of the spread hit hard on Saturday. He's sharing what it is, and which side to to back, only at SportsLine."

----------------------------
Fun fact: 2017 Malik Rosier beats 2018 Franks in passing yards (3120), rush yards (468), passing TDs (26 passing), and is tied in overall TDs (31).

So there's your "top QB"

Advertisement

The ****?

TNMDTTDOADUF.......EXPLAINS IT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO UFAG FANS...I’ll interpret if need be.

Love how he completely omits the TE’s when talking about “When Miami throws the ball” to give the Turds a strong edge. Only to admit later in “Enos vs Teddy Graham” the strong edge we have at TE, how turds struggle to cover them and how much Enos loves to use them. Result....push, lol

Lol that;s because they are convinced their TE are better. I know its impossible to admit.. But Brevin Jordan is better than Kyle Pitts. Brevin Jordan is 1st team all ACC. He has Pitts in production, snaps, and ... oh no ... recruiting ranking! But from what I've read MALLORY is the bigger receiving threat.

Advertisement
Gotta love the way the think the way we all talk.... not racist at all... although I could argue that maybe what he sounds like without his teeth in when trying to imitate Miami fans
That's what really ****es me off. Definitely racist. Funny enough they have no problem recruiting Miami though.

Probably one of the main reasons why I dislike some UF fans. Usually don't have fsu fans going there.

The ****?

Mississippi State was also god awful last year.

Advertisement
Back