Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know I’ve been gone for a couple days but I’m glad to see that the idiots from doublewide town are still as delusional as ever...

Can’t wait for tomorrow night when the Canes the team I’ve followed for 60 years gives me one of the best belated birthday presents this old fart has gotten in many a year.

Got a LARGE cup to drink my coffee on Sunday cause I figure the tears will be running faster than a raging river so my regular cup would not do them justice.

After these last 15-16 years I never thought I’d live to see the Canes relevant again.We all got teased a couple years ago but I really believe that this is #TNM and if I can just wake up on the north side of the grass for just a couple more years I might actually see the Canes back on top where they belong.

Thanks @RVA the guy who keeps this thing running but I’m really worried that You might have a mental breakdown reading the sHT these gutter lice will spew come Saturday Night into Sunday morning. Take it easy my friend and just remember whatever nonsense you can’t get to to post on Saturday night or Sunday there Will be plenty of delusional nonsense come Monday morning as well..

Enjoy the game my Cane Brothers and get some rest,especially you RVA ,cause come Saturday night all of our fingers will get cramps trying to keep up with the massive flow of tears coming out of Orlando.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The meltdown they're setting themselves up for will be unlike anything seen in the history of the internet. They have to convince themselves that the game tomorrow will be a piece of cake because any other result would be armageddon for them. They're talking as if they won't be an 8-4/9-3 team. Despite media picking them to win tomorrow, lots of those same media think Florida is the most overrated team in the country.

There's a massive mismatch between our DL and their OL. That same mismatch isn't even close on the other side. Who, beyond Zuniga, is on that line that's a threat? They'll have about 3 DT's to pick from so at the least it'll be a quick decision. Furthermore, how is Felipe Franks, who's been terrible against any team with a pulse, going to somehow become elite? We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Also, they're the biggest hypocrites in college football. If we said the same thing about our guys not starting but "getting reps, practice, etc." they'd mock us. We'll see what happens tomorrow. This game screams of Notre Dame 2017.

Advertisement
So are the suspensions either not happening or never being announced? Goofy *** Dan Mullen playing this one very close to the vest it seems.

Advertisement
Well the players who are suspended know so I’m surprised it hasn’t leaked. I mean their friends and family must know.

Advertisement
I’d say on average they’re predicting a 3 TD win

You have a good eye.

Margin of Gator Victory
17​
21​
24​
21​
17​
39​
7​
15​