Tears Gator Tears

Private no class Spike reporting for duty with first report from the battlezone:

Lots of Canes on the Turnpike and rest stops, small sample but it implies a good turnout.

Barely saw any Gator tags or polos, but I am sure they will fill their half of the stadium....unless they dont attend games if they are not against SEC competition.

The hotel rep told me that her husband works for the stadium, and they are expecting a complete zoo tomorrow. Get there early!

No jort sightings..... yet.

I-4 is traffic is worse than I-95, hard to believe but true.

Advertisement
Private no class Spike reporting for duty with first report from the battlezone:

Lots of Canes on the Turnpike and rest stops, small sample but it implies a good turnout.

Barely saw any Gator tags or polos, but I am sure they will fill their half of the stadium....unless they dont attend games if they are not against SEC competition.

The hotel rep told me that her husband works for the stadium, and they are expecting a complete zoo tomorrow. Get there early!

i-4 is the worst road.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Massive construction project. Maitland is bad too (that's my exit).

Drive safely out there, the foreign tourists don't know WTF they are doing or WTF they are going.

Advertisement
Never really been a betting man, would one of you guys or gals explain this to me in layman's terms.

The part about the public and the pros plus or minus betting on UM.

Thanks a head of time for your efforts.

Signed,

Peruche

1566588284046.png

Never really been a betting man, would one of you guys or gals explain this to me in layman's terms.

The part about the public and the pros plus or minus betting on UM.

Thanks a head of time for your efforts.

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 94899
I asked the same question in the points spread thread and got a good response from @WeBallinBoyz.

Advertisement
I lived in Florida for 18 years and was on I-4 more times than I care to remember, but I can honestly say that I-95 between Richmond, Va. and D.C. is the most unholy nightmare I have ever experienced.
I help the wife out doing craft shows, a couple years ago we did like 3 shows in a month and a half in and around Orlando, and every time the wife would ask, "can we take any road other than I-4?"

I lived in Florida for 18 years and was on I-4 more times than I care to remember, but I can honestly say that I-95 between Richmond, Va. and the D.C. beltway is the most unholy nightmare I have ever experienced.

I know the stretch you are talking about, drove it recently, it is bad because of the volume of traffic (and the resistance to widening the road).

Orlando is terrible right now because of construction. When it's done, it should work very well. NoVa is going to be screwed for years and years to come.

I know the stretch you are talking about, drove it recently, it is bad because of the volume of traffic (and the resistance to widening the road).

Orlando is terrible right now because of construction. When it's done, it should work very well. NoVa is going to be screwed for years and years to come.
pretty sure this is the I4 project.

67303-warner_home_video.jpg

Advertisement
Back