Tears Gator Tears

Im still fu*king fuming over that idiots take on the game and I don't know why???

How is it our Oline will be overmatched and theirs wont be??

To be honest, the most ludicrous part of the articlewas how thrilled Dan Mullen has been with camp. You have had to boot or suspend 10-15% of your roster and have had a few more key injuries and transfers but you are thrilled with how it went. Sure.

Advertisement
413553B2-DF95-4CE6-B94C-A33E43BFA4D1.jpeg
5B0E01CA-7240-45EE-B0FF-4C8D68DBD359.png
3A2D160B-93BA-4932-B931-04E5BC6EF07C.jpeg
256311F2-E909-4EA4-B1AA-376279585F2E.png

Advertisement
these are some of the dumbest words ever written. he thinks that miami's offense will struggle against an exotic todd grantham defense, and then calls the miami defense "solid". would love to go back and find out what their opinion of the georgia defense was when grantham was their defensive coordinator

"But if you’re a Florida fan who still believes “3rd & Grantham” isn’t a real phenomenon, consider this: Georgia converted 57% of its 3rd downs on the day (8 of 14) versus their prior season average of 46%. And all four Bulldog touchdowns came on 3rd down, and all four were plays of 10 yards plus. As Kirby Smart joked after the game, maybe Georgia just needs to plan to score from further out. Small sample size, etc., etc. But scientific method dictates that we start somewhere, and this looks a lot like evidence for the hypothesis that Todd Grantham defenses are vulnerable in those situations in which fans think the odds are actually in their favor. "

Aside from Zuniga where are they better on the dline?
Linebackers? How the **** are they better at lb?
If their players are out of breath during interviews, which I’m guessing are at least a few minutes after practice, they are in horrible condition. It takes minutes, several, for practice to end, Mullen to speak, and for them to be available for interviews. So that’s not the sign of a well conditioned team.
I'd love to see the look on their interior OL's faces when they line up across from Ford for the first time. Here's the other thing. Polite was their best pass rusher. He tested awful at the combine. He lacked speed, explosion, and athleticism. That's why he fell in the draft. It's going to be a whole new experience for their OT's going up against Garvin and Hill. These guys are freakish athletes. I'm not worried at all about our defense in this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wish I took pictures but my finance professor spent the last 10 minutes of class this morning going over the history of UM/UF and followed it up with 5 slides of gaytor memes. They were QUALITY
Dude, Friday morning Finance class at 8 AM? Unless of course you posted this during class... which means you have a 9 AM Friday morning finance class. Hard core, I had to take early classes, if I didn't, nothing before 11 AM. That said, if you are an early riser, you will have a ton of success in life.

Advertisement
They really think there DL is amazing, there ******* **** at the DT position and are alright on the edge, these dudes are delusional. If UM can establish the pass, it is game over. I feel like UF will try to put people in the box and dare Jarren to pass, if UM is able to move the ball in the air, then they will stop stacking the box and then UM can run all over them. I feel confident about the offense, UMs TEs will be key.

Advertisement
They really think there DL is amazing, there ******* **** at the DT position and are alright on the edge, these dudes are delusional. If UM can establish the pass, it is game over. I feel like UF will try to put people in the box and dare Jarren to pass, if UM is able to move the ball in the air, then they will stop stacking the box and then UM can run all over them. I feel confident about the offense, UMs TEs will be key.
My sense is that their dl has been feasting in practice on their ol. Reasonable people would see it as a defensive line going against a horrible, inexperienced ol. Gaytor fans of course see it as proof that their dl is amazing

My sense is that their dl has been feasting in practice on their ol. Reasonable people would see it as a defensive line going against a horrible, inexperienced ol. Gaytor fans of course see it as proof that their dl is amazing
That could be it. We all saw or at least watched parts, of their spring game. They lack depth on the DL and talent. They lost a lot of guys off their defense last year. Will be interesting to see how things unfold tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back