Tears Gator Tears

My dad is a store manager for Petco and he had a customer come in today looking for UF dog tags. He asked if the guy was going to the game Saturday and the guy replies "No, I'm going to watch the Gators kick Miami's *** from home." Their fanbase is completely delusional. We need to embarrass these fools.

Advertisement
My dad is a store manager for Petco and he had a customer come in today looking for UF dog tags. He asked if the guy was going to the game Saturday and the guy replies "No, I'm going to watch the Gators kick Miami's *** from home." Their fanbase is completely delusional. We need to embarrass these fools.

I’ll shoot his fūcking dogs with no remorse.

Lmao love Andrew chatfield third string. He will be in the portal in a year
1566272345427.gif

One thing I notice about Florida on offense is that they do not have any speedsters on the team beside that Wr toney (whose not a starter) and Hendo.

I think our speed will be a huge advantage for us

You would think we have more speed but clearly you haven’t applied **** Logixz and adjusted for experience. All of their RS Juniors and RS Seniors May be slower than our Freshman but when adjusted for experience, they blaze past us. For instance, let’s assume Tommy Kennedy was a Gator, in that scenario he’s WAY faster than Lorenzo Lingard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, but they respect Jeff Thomas. Not our WR on the Biletnikoff Watch List. Not our numerous 4-star WRs. But, hey, they respect Jeff Thomas.

Our WR room is nowhere near as good as the Gaytor WR room that is better than Clemson's and Alabama's.

Oh, but they respect Jeff Thomas. Not our WR on the Biletnikoff Watch List. Not our numerous 4-star WRs. But, hey, they respect Jeff Thomas.

Our WR room is nowhere near as good as the Gaytor WR room that is better than Clemson's and Alabama's.

Unless the Turds can somehow convince Mark Richt to come out of retirement, I don’t think defending Jeff Thomas is going to go for them how they anticipate.

There is just something different about this game. Don’t forget, in the Teblow game we had them sweating into the fourth quarter.

A lottttt of people forget that we got screwed in that game late in the 3rd Quarter.... This was the only video I could find and the quality sucks but jump to the 10:24 mark.... 3rd and 9, they are up 9-3 on our 33 with 30 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. I would have taken my chances with a 50yd FG but they throw this sideline pass that is initially called incomplete and then overturned. such a complete and BS call, they essentially found a still shot of him with the ball and his elbow in bounds... as soon as he hits the ground the ball comes flying out.

Advertisement
Regar
A lottttt of people forget that we got screwed in that game late in the 3rd Quarter.... This was the only video I could find and the quality sucks but jump to the 10:24 mark.... 3rd and 9, they are up 9-3 on our 33 with 30 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. I would have taken my chances with a 50yd FG but they throw this sideline pass that is initially called incomplete and then overturned. such a complete and BS call, they essentially found a still shot of him with the ball and his elbow in bounds... as soon as he hits the ground the ball comes flying out.

Regardless this was their best team ever versus one of our worst and they were up 6 points after three quarters. But this team could beat our 01 squad. Gaytor logic

I expect to see some questionable calls on Saturday as well.

Advertisement
So if I am reading this correctly Grimes, who they think is their only WR worth a darn, who they pump up that transferred there, and who everyone lost their mind Richt turned down still isn't even starting there? Did he show the coaches the picture of that one catch on the freshman CB he actually made?

Look the explanation is simple. The reason the TEs don't get any catches is because UF has such great senior WRs. And the reason that Grimey doesn't get any catches is because UF has such great senior WRs.

Don't you people get it? The Gaytors have the BEST WIDE RECEIVER ROOM in the country. Better than Alabama. Better than Clemson. Better than most NFL teams.

WAKE UP. Nobody can stop the Gaytor passing attack.

That **** really ****es me off. I had erased this game from my mind mostly but seeing that play again brings it all back. How in the actual **** does someone see that replay and call that a catch. It's absurd.

So if I am reading this correctly Grimes, who they think is their only WR worth a darn, who they pump up that transferred there, and who everyone lost their mind Richt turned down still isn't even starting there? Did he show the coaches the picture of that one catch on the freshman CB he actually made?
They think they have the best or one of the 3 best WR rooms in the country.

Advertisement
Back