Tears Gator Tears

Agree I wouldn't say a blowout is expected, although I do think if it is a blowout, it is more likely to be us. If we have a good start, bust out the chain early a couple times, get some breaks, good qb play, we could run away with it. Similar to ND.

But I disagree though, I don't think they look at it as a Super Bowl at all. They themselves admit this is probably their 4th or 5th game on their must-win priority list. I think they look like at it kind of as an event as much of as a game. Like a fun jamboree against that one irrelevant school down south that they will win easily and then move on to the "important" games in the sec. It's no secret how over confident they are.

I think he was accusing UM of looking at it like the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
I think he was accusing UM of looking at it like the Super Bowl.

Ah got it, misread. Thought it was your response. Similar issues for both teams does indicate more likely a dogfight than a blowout. Hopefully we will be more ready for that type of game, take some hard earned lessons from lsu and take advantage of UFs over confidence.

Edit: anytime you see a reasonable post from a gaytor it throws you off.

Last edited:
Looks like @flagator86 kept an old log-in name alive...

How long until his honesty gets this guy banned from Swamp 247?

JetSkiSwampGator
  • (352)
  • 20 months
63 minutes agovia Mobile
I still don't understand the overwhelming confidence some have that we will steamroll them.
I do think we'll win, but the UF game will be their Super Bowl (just like it always is when we play them). Manny's defense has been good, and they will be running the same scheme with the same players... against our unproven offensive line.
I just don't see us blowing them out.

Lol bruh that isn't me. Those dudes over there super weird

mullen sporting a bandaid today.....lol

Attachments

• IMG_3784.jpg
    IMG_3784.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 113

JetSkiSwampGator
  • (352)
  • 20 months
63 minutes agovia Mobile
I still don't understand the overwhelming confidence some have that we will steamroll them.
I do think we'll win, but the UF game will be their Super Bowl (just like it always is when we play them). Manny's defense has been good, and they will be running the same scheme with the same players... against our unproven offensive line.

That's the perfect example of arrogance when we all talk about with them and how they think they're some elite program. They thumb their noses at people.

"It will be their super bowl"

Arrogant *** motherf*ckers. They're all clowns led by the doofus Cosuin Eddie

Advertisement
That's the perfect example of arrogance when we all talk about with them and how they think they're some elite program. They thumb their noses at people.

"It will be their super bowl"

Arrogant *** motherf*ckers. They're all clowns led by the doofus Cosuin Eddie
truly asinine comment by them. its more the fans' super bowl than the players. and that is only because we hate them so much not respect them. the players know it has no impact on the conference title.

JetSkiSwampGator
  • (352)
  • 20 months
63 minutes agovia Mobile

Lol when we win it’s because “it’s our super bowl” and it didn’t mean anything to them. All I know is we have a winning record vs every team in this state but they’ll claim to run the state. 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement

JetSkiSwampGator
  • (352)
  • 20 months
63 minutes agovia Mobile

It's always our Super Bowl? Really the team with fewer national titles is gonna say some dumb *** **** like that?

Advertisement
Everything about this school sucks. The players. The fans. Their overhyped, ****** stadium. Gainesville itself. The fact they unrhythmically clap as a "tradition" like a bunch of morons. "Work 'em silly Gators" sign is one of the gayest things in all of sports. Every time I deal with their fanbase I feel like I'm volunteering with a Special Olympics team visiting a Kid Rock concert. Don't kid yourself. We own them. We are in their heads. We will not lose to them because for as much as their fanbase thinks they are big brother, they know better deep down. We don't lose to the Gator. Full stop.
How can I like twice?

Advertisement
Back