Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So...wait a minute...

Now Mullet is claiming that he KNEW that Wardrick Wilson would have student visa problems? This ****e just keeps getting better and better.

I'm beginning to think that Mullet botched both of his failed job interviews at UM solely on the basis of being an inarticulate buffoon.

Once both receivers make it to campus, the only outstanding signee yet to join the team will be offensive lineman Wardrick Wilson. Wilson is working on obtaining a proper visa that will allow him to join the Gators from the Bahamas.

Mullen did not have a timeline on when that might happen.

"Wilson is, I mean that's not a surprise for us of that situation, I think we had a lot of the information on it and we knew that that was going to be a process that we would not know a calendar or a timing on the process," Mullen said. "To be honest our expectations were it would happen at some time -- but it wasn't, we weren't thinking it would happen immediately."

Fire able offense

6AA4E93C-9C06-4E99-B89E-3753CAEDA41D.png
D191A14C-DDAB-4B6A-8CB3-34C1E01260DD.png
ED1CFC46-015D-45C6-B1DE-7FDBFE842ADD.png
02A42415-0B74-403E-949C-0C5D20FD571E.jpeg
FA3789DA-40E2-4D80-BAFA-84883AC68EBF.png
82DC33DA-4E90-47AD-A911-384A9E5876C0.jpeg
48AD83A5-A5F3-405B-905D-2B730055B767.jpeg
9891A8E8-2471-49DC-A384-081868C86B6D.png

Advertisement
As we get closer to game time, I expect to see this more and more, but here goes...

There is a fundamental difference between how UM fans analyze the matchup and how Gaytor fans analyze the matchup.

UM fans are fact-based, they are science-based. We can analyze the UM OL and the UF OL and realize that both teams have question marks, both teams are going to need multiple players to step up and play to their potential, both teams could be victimized by the proper defensive scheme.

Gaytor fans are faith-based, as they invoke their false gawd, Mullet, and delude themselves into thinking that the perfect approach to a terrible OL is to "gameplan around the inexperienced OL". Gaytor fans believe in miracles, that somehow everything will fall into place for them, a QB who has always struggled against pressure will miraculously become a Heisman winner, that a power running back will suddenly be able to run behind 4 brand new starters, that a TE corps that has produced negligible statistical output will magically dominate 3 senior LBs.

It's just amazing to behold. That's what the fun part will be. If, for any reason, the Gaytors win the game, Miami fans will know EXACTLY why. We can analyze reality and assess what needs to be done for the rest of the season. But when Miami wins, the Gaytors will be a bunch of confused excuse-making dolts. They will make excuses. They will have 40 days and 40 nights of an excuse-deluge. They will wonder why their gawd Mullet has forsaken them. They will wail and gnash their teeth. They will wear sackcloth and ashes.

Can't wait. 29 days until the Gaytors lose their religion.

Advertisement
"Offensively its just our O-line". Oh is that all? Mullen can game plan around their line? lol that's a bold claim.

Come on, man, everyone knows that the genius gawd Gaytor coaches can GAMEPLAN around 5 guys out of the 11 players on offense. Everyone does it. That's all it takes, GAMEPLANNING. Running backs can go for 200 if you just GAMEPLAN around the OL. QBs can throw for 300 yards with no sacks or picks if you just GAMEPLAN around the OL.

This ****e is so ******* basic. The Gaytor coaches have cracked the secret of GAMEPLANNING around the OL, which no other coaching staff in the world has managed to do.

I thought Miami was in trouble when the SemenHoles hired the SuperCoaches a few years back, but now I'm ****ting myself just thinking about the Gaytor GawdCoaches.

They called Enos a trash OC??? Jesus Christ they are next level retarded.

Yes the guy Saban personally hired that helped break all sorts of Alabama records is trash....******* morons

Enos is this OC:

2015 (OC at 8-5 Arkansas) - put 50 points on Mississippi State (Arkansas lost by 1 point)
2016 (OC at 7-6 Arkansas) - put 58 points on Mississippi State (Arkansas won by 16)
2017 (OC at 4-8 Arkansas) - put 21 points on Mississippi State (Arkansas lost by 7)

Yeah, he's "trash". As an OC, he averages 43 points per game against Mullet as a HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in meetings all day so I’m attaching the link. My God they have Slaton ranked higher than Ford with part of it from the recruiting ranking. Do they realize that Slaton’s ranking es as an OL???

Advertisement
Back