Tears Gator Tears

Serious question for anyone with knowledge. Are those drills the WRs are doing with that company even beneficial? Dragging your feet seems dumb.

No, it's a terrible drill. The only time I've ever seen the drag drill used in the NFL or colleges is at the sideline working on getting toes down to complete a catch. Literally sent the clip to friends still with teams this morning and we had a great laugh about it.

Advertisement
I'll say it again, louder for the people in the back DAN MULLEN INTERVIEWED FOR THE UM JOB TWICE AND WAS TURNED AWAY TWICE. So yes, Miami would rather have the guy who had just gotten hired by Temple than the guy UF hired.

No, it's a terrible drill. The only time I've ever seen the drag drill used in the NFL or colleges is at the sideline working on getting toes down to complete a catch. Literally sent the clip to friends still with teams this morning and we had a great laugh about it.

Seems like they get some business, including NFL guys and our own KJ Osborn

Seems like they get some business, including NFL guys and our own KJ Osborn

They might. Have no idea who they are or what other drills they teach. But the drill provided was utter trash. My friends work on the football ops side for NFL teams & have for more than a decade, & they literally told me they appreciated me giving them laugh right before TC. They're sharing with others in their orgs for the chuckles.

We haven't came within TWO td's of beating UGA the last two times we've played them but now we're just going to beat them because the game was competitive at the start of the 4th quarter? I think we can have a great season but i'm definitely keeping my expectations in perspective.

Can we beat Missouri (which will be on the road) before we start talking about being a bootleg Clemson?

**** "scressful"

UnpleasantRapidHedgehog-size_restricted.gif
Dont worry man. We deal with those dudes over here too as Im sure u can see

Advertisement
i think we're gonna be good, but to turn that smorgasbord of info you lsited above and call it top 10 is pretty much a guess
It’s no different than saying Clemson is going to have a Top 10 DL even though they lost all of their starters or Bama who loses half their line every year.

We haven't came within TWO td's of beating UGA the last two times we've played them but now we're just going to beat them because the game was competitive at the start of the 4th quarter? I think we can have a great season but i'm definitely keeping my expectations in perspective.

Can we beat Missouri (which will be on the road) before we start talking about being a bootleg Clemson?

**** "scressful"

UnpleasantRapidHedgehog-size_restricted.gif
I dont get fans man sometimes they imagine there team being the best and there not getting top 5 classes yearly. Shyts crazy talk to me especially if your in the SEC

I'll say it again, louder for the people in the back DAN MULLEN INTERVIEWED FOR THE UM JOB TWICE AND WAS TURNED AWAY TWICE. So yes, Miami would rather have the guy who had just gotten hired by Temple than the guy UF hired.

UF didnt even want him as their first choice or second either. they lost on kelly and frost before even landing on mullen.

Dumbazz ****....

Wow what a shïtty wanna be thug that guy is. Been doing dirt since he’s 11, been arrested 11 times and still can’t make the jump from gang “associate” to gang member??? Dude needs to hire a personal gang coach to make it to the next level.

Advertisement

Ehh it works for Van for whatever reason

Advertisement
I dont get fans man sometimes they imagine there team being the best and there not getting top 5 classes yearly. Shyts crazy talk to me especially if your in the SEC
Someone better alert Clemson that to be the best they need to have top 5 classes yearly.

Someone better alert Clemson that to be the best they need to have top 5 classes yearly.
they have top classes heavy tops too, they recruit elite dont let the rankings fool u based on numbers. If they get 10 guys there basically 10 savages but it hurts there rankings cause of numbers.

Advertisement
How exactly are they going to wear us down with that o line of theirs? Am I missing something yet again?
You're not missing a thing. They've ignored their OL issues all offseason. They looked absolutely terrible in the spring, and I have doubts they can get up to speed by 8/24. They don't realize how big of a mismatch there is between our front 7 and their OL.

You're not missing a thing. They've ignored their OL issues all offseason. They looked absolutely terrible in the spring, and I have doubts they can get up to speed by 8/24. They don't realize how big of a mismatch there is between our front 7 and their OL.

Our front seven is going to straight eat on 8/24. Franks is going to be begging for lube by the end of that one.

Advertisement
Back