Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Probably why he will end up in Miami as opposed to redneckville Florida. Miami is a better fit all around for him on and possibly off the field if that stuff is even true. I don’t even care. I want Miami to win championships and if he can play than that’s all that matters. He is a top 50 player in the entire country according to 247 own rankings.

This right here. Leave the kid be with his personal life. As long as he ain’t a pedophile or a woman beater I could care less. Talent is through the roof.

So not only are they racist they're homophobic....

I don't care what the kids preference is.....he can flat out play and at the end of the day that's what he should be judged on.
Really? We call them the GAYtors and now we are gonna act all PC on them...
I love seeing their tears, but don’t go calling everyone homophobic. Some PC type can easily use **** against you as well.

For the record if he is *** I don’t think anyone should care. If he can play and has the heart of a cane, then he is a brother and should be welcomed to the team as such

Last edited:
Really? We call them the GAYtors and now we are gonna act all PC on them...
I love seeing their tears, but don’t go calling everyone homophobic. Some PC type can easily use **** against you as well

Whose we troll? People apparently attacking this kid because of his supposed sexual orientation is ridiculous. I don't call them gaytors can't control what other people do.

Advertisement
Whose we troll? People apparently attacking this kid because of his supposed sexual orientation is ridiculous. I don't call them gaytors can't control what other people do.
I agree no one should do that. But the post did not show them doing that at all. That’s why it would be unfair to call the homophobic.

Obviously the Turds don’t want him and if they change their mind, all they have to do is fire up the old flipz machine....

B1A33CC3-FC2A-4825-94B9-94DAFEAD87E1.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmmm... maybe I should stop calling them gaytors & start calling them other things????

We use the term “that’s so ***” all the time without 2nd thought. My 16 year old’s good friend is a *** guy. The other day I showed her my new Vans and she said “those are ***.” That word is used often and it isn’t because it’s an intended attack on *** people but I do see the dilemma involving the word.

Advertisement
Back