Tears Gator Tears

I'm catching a ban for sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just read this and ask yourself why would the Gators even post it lol basically says that it's not a ranking based on any of the fundamentals required to be a QB

Just read this and ask yourself why would the Gators even post it lol basically says that it's not a ranking based on any of the fundamentals required to be a QB

Are these the rankings from the pro day simulation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny story and I figure this is the best place for it. In a liquor store Friday night in Destin wearing some Ultraboost shoes I got from the U bookstore. Guy in line says, "Man those shoe are awesome, what brand are they?" I tell him they're Adidas and he says "Cool, I'm gonna see if they sell those in Gaytor colors." I told him "Or maybe U should not root for such a ****** program. See U on the 24!" 😂😂

Advertisement
So not only are they racist they're homophobic....

I don't care what the kids preference is.....he can flat out play and at the end of the day that's what he should be judged on.

Probably why he will end up in Miami as opposed to redneckville Florida. Miami is a better fit all around for him on and possibly off the field if that stuff is even true. I don’t even care. I want Miami to win championships and if he can play than that’s all that matters. He is a top 50 player in the entire country according to 247 own rankings.

Advertisement
Back