Tears Gator Tears

Hmmm... maybe I should stop calling them gaytors & start calling them other things????

We use the term “that’s so ***” all the time without 2nd thought. My 16 year old’s good friend is a *** guy. The other day I showed her my new Vans and she said “those are ***.” That word is used often and it isn’t because it’s an intended attack on *** people but I do see the dilemma involving the word.

I know when it's written it isn't malicious. That troll is just trying to make it into something.

The real thing here is lets say the young man is and schools aren't taking him just because of that it's just flat-out wrong

Advertisement

I guess he’s gonna be riding off into the sunset now...

7790CFD4-F4AB-45F9-A6AA-89AFD702FF7A.jpeg

Advertisement
Hearing Jahari Rogers is one we're close to getting (Wiltfong put in a CB for us) as well as Richie Leonard. Heard some rumblings too about Henry Gray but not sure how substantial those are. Trying to get Aaryn Parks on campus too (would rather have him than Leonard but I digress)

Hearing Jahari Rogers is one we're close to getting (Wiltfong put in a CB for us) as well as Richie Leonard. Heard some rumblings too about Henry Gray but not sure how substantial those are. Trying to get Aaryn Parks on campus too (would rather have him than Leonard but I digress)

Oh boy get ready to hear all about DBU 🤗

They’ve been recruiting this kid for at least 2 years and now he’s not a take cause of that? It’s not like it was a secret.

Exactly and they’re using the Warchant interview he did as proof of some new revelation. That video was done at the beginning of the year and after that they said Chantz was the prize. Those irrelevant rumors have been around for a long time and all those schools were aggressively recruiting him.

Advertisement
He is supposed to ov texas soon things can change real quick. And have fun with henry gray kid is not all hyped up to be

Advertisement
He is supposed to ov texas soon things can change real quick. And have fun with henry gray kid is not all hyped up to be

Yep Texas will lock him down. Herman has Texas trending upwards and is trying to lock down Texas again especially now that Jimbo is in A&M.

I hope that's not the case because we def need to add more talent at DB and Rogers would help A LOT. Not sure about Gray because he seems to not know what in the world he wants to do. Also heard we maaaay have a decommit soon but they didn't say who it would be so there's that to "look forward to".

I haven't even heard this one yet. But what's ridiculous is that I can't even tell if you're joking! That's how ridiculous the gaytor flip machine is in their minds.

It was a pick of Wingo, Chaney, and Sims together and the caption was "one of them wanted to throw up a rivals sign" and Wingo quoted the tweet and said "both of them coming to UF" which I think well know was a joke but everybody (well fellow UF fans) are now running with it.

Advertisement
Hmmm... maybe I should stop calling them gaytors & start calling them other things????

We use the term “that’s so ***” all the time without 2nd thought. My 16 year old’s good friend is a *** guy. The other day I showed her my new Vans and she said “those are ***.” That word is used often and it isn’t because it’s an intended attack on *** people but I do see the dilemma involving the word.

I agree.

On the other hand, *** with sharks is completely unacceptable.

Advertisement
Back