Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in upstate SC. They have a LOT of fans here. Most have finally come back to reality & stopped chanting "SEC" after they watched Clemson taking regular ***** on them & their conference. Their one goal in life is to see SC beat Clemson again. They hate UGA more than UF. In fact.. I don't think I've ever heard an SC fan so much as acknowledge their existence. They see their season like this:
UGA - Drinking - Clemson - ? - Profit.

People can go ahead and hate me for saying it @RVACane but what the **** is so bad about saying gaytor? Just more PC police crap. If we stopped saying something because it could offend someone, or to make ones self feel better or more virtuous than someone else, there would be nothing left to say at all.

That being said, if you drop the y to prevent calling them happy people I am good with it. No need for anyone to ever think there should be a happy UF uif gheytor gaytor uFag fan.

Advertisement

Damnit mane, I'm in the wrong business. OT a little but my mother-in-law's boyfriend went to a hypnotist to stop drinking (it actually worked!) and was billed 50k!! And the insurance payed, so that must be legit. I couldn't believe it!

People can go ahead and hate me for saying it @RVACane but what the **** is so bad about saying gaytor? Just more PC police crap. If we stopped saying something because it could offend someone, or to make ones self feel better or more virtuous than someone else, there would be nothing left to say at all.

That being said, if you drop the y to prevent calling them happy people I am good with it. No need for anyone to ever think there should be a happy UF uif gheytor gaytor uFag fan.

I think the bigger concern is offending homosexuals by associating them with that program. I would be ****ed too, if someone associated me with UiF.

Advertisement
Why?! Some mod getting PC on the gayturds?! LOL or worse, some porster in his feelings?
A suspected troll brought it up. That said, I know how it’s intended and not intended but I need to think about it. I try to be consistent with things. I definitely do t want to turn this into a political thing.

A suspected troll brought it up. That said, I know how it’s intended and not intended but I need to think about it. I try to be consistent with things. I definitely do t want to turn this into a political thing.
It shouldn't be and *** is a term, it's not derogatory. This generation is so coddled man, Lord help us!

Advertisement
Back